Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir Pukesalot
Nov 3, 2012

Sir Cornelius posted:

Q: Provide us examples, asstard!
A: Will do. Fellow goon and son, SirPukesAlot needs a knife. He just turned 14 and will soon be able to get a hunters license. He needs a solid blade. Bonus points for making it unique.

Goon SirPukesAlots grinding and generally making GBS threads around?

I did NOT poo poo!

Sir Cornelius posted:

Here's some knife:

Goal for this thread: Let's discuss all aspects of knife-making, show us your stuff and ask/tell about it?

Murderers are welcome in this thread.

I finally got this from my mothers brother.

The knife is for scale

It is steel for bodywork repairs on cars, it is a little thin, but with my fathers(Sir Cornelius) help, it could become a knife.
My mothers brother gave it to me, he is a mecanic, so he has got a lot of this, so if I need some more later I will probably to get some more from him :). This will probably turn into a knife at some point, but for now I know that there will be a knife with a blade from Aage Frederiksen http://www.thegoodstuffshop.dk/group.asp?group=263.

EDIT: Sorry for the lovely cellphone pictures.. New pictures will, in deed, be taken and posted!

EDIT 1,5: Better pictures.

EDIT 2:
This is not worthy of its own post, but here it comes.

Sir Cornelius posted:

Yeah, you did.

We can make some pretty good small skinner-knives from carbon-steel though. It's all in the touch.

well, if i DID poo poo, you would not be alive today!

Sir Pukesalot fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Jan 1, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU