Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Joe
Joe stares at the quickly disappearing khornate "Well, I'm sure he'll be fine. Pity the tower isn't flammable.."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

The Hellbringer
"Sure." The Hellbringer says as he sheaths all weapons, walks to Kayleen and sends her flying, demokit in hand into the window. "TEN POINTS!" The Hellbringer shouts with glee when Kayleen makes it through.

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.
Kayleen

"No, wait, what are you, NO THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEEEAaaant you cocksuck-

Rolling with this, because its hilarious. I'd like some leeway in actually detonating it since its vox linked, but i am totally cool with being hurled at/into the tower and fleeing with the live bomb. Even if it does go off, she's got armor+TB 23 to resist the blast.

Ronwayne fucked around with this message at 10:46 on Feb 7, 2014

IPlayVideoGames
Nov 28, 2004

I unironically like Anders as a character.
Butcher

Butcher scratches his chin as some of the group charge, and others are hurled through the air. Wanting to help, he throws a snowball in the direction of the tower, though it falls apart midair. "The snow isn't wet enough, Westin," he sighs. "Not good packing snow. Honestly, I'm surprised it isn't pink also."

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?
The Siege

Drevan springs forth from the snowy hill, raising his weapon in a battle cry as he sprints towards the tower and the mutated Tzeentchian honor guard. He holds his footing on the snow, puffs of it kicking up behind him as he closes the distance; the mob of khornates presses in with him, and he watches as a single swing of the bull-headed one's hammer sends multiple Khornates flying. A single berserker, clad in only bronze chains crossing over his chest and a loin cloth, climbs atop a squat building and screams, taking a flying leap at the minotaur with his axes held high.

Before the berserker can land his blows, a lion-headed mutant shoulders through the crowd and thrusts his spear upwards, impaling the berserker. He hefts the lance backwards and swings it, slinging the body free and taking up a position next to his brother. The berserker slams into another khornate and knocks him down, the two tumbling through the snow. At this rate, the khornates won't last much longer against the mutants.

Renoir grins, turning and raising his hand to high-five his bull-headed brother, but the celebration is cut short as a half-naked, heavily scarred man bursts through the crowd around them, leaping into the air while screaming bloody murder. Drevan drives his chainsword directly into Munch's face, the motor chugging as it gets caught in muscle and sinew; he throws his arm around the minotaur's neck and wrenches his blade free, screaming as he brings it down on the minotaur's head once before, swiping it against his arm, and driving it into the thick armor on his chest. Renoir snaps back to life and swats Drevan away, and the renegade catches himself, landing on his feet.

Munch screams wordlessly in agony as he holds his hands to the bloody ruin of his face; he staggers and slumps, his hammer falling to the ground as he whimpers and curls. Renoir looks aghast at his fallen brother, gripping his lance. "Where the hell did you come from? You weren't in Khornetown when we got here!" The lion, obviously blinded by rage, swings wildly at Drevan but the khornate merely weaves away from the swings.

From around the side, Drevan can hear the cries of battle as the other two mutants continue to do battle against the rest of the horde; they apparently haven't noticed Drevan.

Drevan, for once, survives a round of combat! He deals a nice chunk of damage to Munch and stuns him for 3 rounds, while also forcing him to suffer blood loss (which may instantly kill him, nice.) Renoir misses his attack.

[23:46] <Dyne> 1d100 Drevan Charge vs 110
[23:46] <Hashutbot> Dyne, 1d100: 55 [1d100=55]
[23:47] <Dyne> 3#1d10+21 Drevan Damage for Swing 1
[23:47] <Hashutbot> Dyne, 3#1d10+21: 23 [1d10=2], 31 [1d10=10], 31 [1d10=10]
[23:47] <Dyne> 1d100 ZH Confirmation
[23:47] <Hashutbot> Dyne, 1d100: 61 [1d100=61]
[23:48] <Dyne> 1d5 ZH Damage
[23:48] <Hashutbot> Dyne, 1d5: 3 [1d5=3]
[23:57] <Dyne> 3#1d10+21 Swing 2
[23:57] <Hashutbot> Dyne, 3#1d10+21: 22 [1d10=1], 23 [1d10=2], 27 [1d10=6]
[23:57] <Dyne> 3#1d10+21 Swing 3
[23:57] <Hashutbot> Dyne, 3#1d10+21: 31 [1d10=10], 23 [1d10=2], 29 [1d10=8]
[23:57] <Dyne> 1d100 ZH 2
[23:57] <Hashutbot> Dyne, 1d100: 14 [1d100=14]
[23:57] <Dyne> 1d5 ZH 2 Damage
[23:57] <Hashutbot> Dyne, 1d5: 2 [1d5=2]
[23:58] <Dyne> 3#1d10+21 Swing 4
[23:58] <Hashutbot> Dyne, 3#1d10+21: 29 [1d10=8], 30 [1d10=9], 28 [1d10=7]
[00:03] <Dyne> 1d100 vs 80 Renoir Attack
[00:03] <Hashutbot> Dyne, vs 80: 97 [1d100=97]

31 - 12 TB = 19 damage
27 - 12 TB = 15 damage
31 - 12 TB - 6 AP (10 - 4 Pen) = 13 damage
30 - 12 TB - 6 AP (10 - 4 Pen) = 12 damage

Renoir (Lion)- 195/95 AP 10 TB 10 1d10+16 E, Pen 8, Balanced, Concussive (1), Power Field, WS 80

Gauguin (Bird) - 165/65 AP 10 TB 8 1d10+12 E, Balanced, Concussive (2), Flame, Proven (3), WS 55

Munch (Bull) - 151/210 AP 10 TB 12 2d10+20 I, Pen 8, Balanced, Felling (4), WS 70

Degas (Ox Skull) - 180/80 AP 10 TB 10 1d10+10, Pen 4, Balanced, Flexible, Power Field, Dual-Wield, 65 WS

The Best Wrought Plans

The Hellbringer grabs Kayleen by her belt and hefts her, taking two powerful strides before whipping her around and hurling her into the air like a football*; he even gets a nice spiral to the throw. Kayleen grips the democharge tightly, thankful it's set to be explode by vox, and keeps her eyes on the tower to try to keep her stomach down. Unfortunately, it doesn't go well on that end, and she barfs up what may well be nothing more than pixels and shredded wiring, It slowly dawns on her that the tower before her has no windows for her to simply sail through, and this is likely to not end very well.

Westin winces as he watches the robotic girl slam bodily into the tower, even though her form is much smaller from the distance. "gently caress me running, if this is what Khorne gets you I am loving thankful I'm following the Emperor." He shakes his head, and Kayleen falls from the wall and lands in a snow drift, unmoving. "We should probably go check on her.." He stands, drawing his sword and strolling down towards the field of battle; before him, the khornates part, either sensing one of their own or feeling the Emperor's wrath that rolls off of him.

Kayleen is unconscious for 3 rounds and considered helpless. Since it would be a dick move to cause any damage from this, she takes 0 damage.

*handegg

John Dyne fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Feb 16, 2014

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Kayleen

With an impact that sounds like a bag of bolts hitting a sack of rotten eggs, Kayleen bounces off the side of the tower into the snow, motionless. A few moments later, a broadcast is issued over all available vox channels

Doc Sawbones

The servo skull which until a few seconds ago had been hovering next to Kayleen somehow manages to shrug at Westin and sighs. ::Another day, another flatline:: He/it snorts a little bit of flame through its nasal sockets. ::But if you wanna walk up to the literal armed bomb surrounded by hundreds of bleedin' retards, I'd welcome the company. Godsdamn, the poo poo I put up with:: It somehow manages to pout despite not having a mouth and begins to slowly hover its way over

IPlayVideoGames
Nov 28, 2004

The Butcher

Butcher cringes as Kayleen crashes into the tower. "I'm...I'm sure she's fine, commissar! Just shock her or something and she'll get back up. That'll probably work," he calls after Westin. Meanwhile, well, Drevan is in the thick of it again, and the plague marine sighs and adjusts his helmet. He did like the little pyscho, after all. His wings buzz as he takes off. "I've got your back, little buddy!" is the best warcry he can think of at the moment.

Charge + Swift attack on the lion man - WS 70. Use an IP for an extra DoS if it would pay out another hit. WP vs WP on hit for 1d10 damage ignoring armor/toughness.
Sword is currently 1d10+18+3, Warp Weapon, Tearing, Toxic (1), Force, Tainted

pre:
Wounds: 19/19
Armor: 10 body, 8 Heads/Arms/Legs TB: 10
Skills: Dodge, Parry +10 
Traits: Immune to stun, poison, disease, suffocation, critical effects (except death), environmental
factors, -10 critical damage to minimum 1
Flyer (2xAGI)
Ignore fatigue penalties. Max fatigue = 12

WS     BS     S     T     Ag     Int     Per     WP     Fel
60     33     54    51    49     29      31      52     34

Weapons
Name            Range  Fire     Damage     Pen  Ammo  Reload   Qualities  
Force Sword       -    -/-/-    1d10+18 R   6    --    ---     Force, Balanced
Legion Bolter   100m   S/3/-    1d10+9 X    4    24    Full    Tearing   

IPlayVideoGames fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Feb 16, 2014

Astus
Nov 11, 2008
Mordred

"To be fair, Commissar, that was kinda funny." Seeing that Drevan was yet again charging into a fight without checking to see if anyone was backing him up, Mordred's jump pack comes to life, and the marine slams into the lion-head with his daemon power sword. "Sorry, we're here to kill your boss, nothing personal. Well, we'd probably kill you anyways for having a dumb lion head, but you get what I mean."

Jump Pack Charge at the Lion-Head guy, testing at (WS 54+30[Berserk Charge]+10[Drevan's skull totem]) 94. If I hit, I do 1d10+9 E, Pen 9 [plus Warp Weapon, so probably ignoring armor], +3 from Crushing Blow, plus 1d10 per 2 DoS to a max of 2d10 from Raptor, +13 from SB. I'd also inflict a level of fatigue on the Lion-Head guy. Spending an Infamy Point to prevent the guy from Dodging/Parrying.

pre:
Wounds: 18/18
Armor: 11 all
Infamy Points: 3/4
Relevant Traits: Unnatural Strength (+6), Unnatural Toughness (+4)
SB: 13
TB: 8

Skills: Dodge+10, Parry+20[+25 bonus if using Best Shield]

Talents: Berserk Charge (Charge is +30), Combat Master (enemies get no bonus for Ganging Up),
Crushing Blow (Add half WS to melee damage), Hammer Blow (Add half SB to Pen for All-Out Attacks, gain Concussive (2)),
Killing Strike (Spend an IP to prevent opponent from Dodging/Parrying), Raptor (extra d10 of damage (max 2d10) per 2 DoS
when jump pack charging), Sure Strike (make called shot at -10), Whirlwind of Death (add half WS to magnitude damage to
hordes)

54     38     53    40    35     27      36      39     41

Weapons 
Daemon Power Sword (Melee, 1d10+9 E, Pen 9, [Power Field, Balanced, Warp Weapon, Thirsting, Furious Impact])
Best Shield (Melee, 1d10 I, Pen 0, [Defensive, Primitive (6)])
Legion Bolter (Basic, 100m, S/3/-, 1d10+9 X, Pen 4, Clip 24, Rld Full, [Tearing])
Legion Shotgun (Basic, 30m, S/2/-, 1d10+6 I, Pen 0, Clip 10, Rlf 2 Full, [Reliable, Scatter])

Special Ammo: 9 full clips of Inferno Shells, one clip at 8 shells, adds Flame trait to Legion Shotgun.

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Joe
She may not know her teammates too well, but that WAS amusing. Maybe the drat Khornates weren't too bad after all. Looks like the idiot that ran off was in trouble, she should probably help.She follows after Westin, "Well lets hope I don't burn up your drat coat this time!". Warp powers begin manifesting around her as she revels in its power, positively beaming for once. There miiiight have been less insane power than last time, she should probably take it slow after exploding last time.

ANOTHER CHAOSBALL PEWPEW AT DEGAS
Psy rating: 8(base)
TN: 55(WP) + 40 (PR * 5)= 95

Bolt of Change: 10x8 range, 8d10 energy damage with Pen(9) and Felling(PR). Target must make a challenging toughness test, failure indicates that the target gains 1d5 Corruption Points for every DoF. Five or more DoF means instantly mutating into a puddle.

quote:

WS: 35 BS: 35 S: 32 T: 38 Ag: 43 Int: 50 Per: 40 WP: 55 Fel: 32 Infamy: 31

Wounds: 11/11 Infamy 4/3 Corruption: 26

Skills
Logic, Awareness, Psyniscience, Forbidden Lore(Psykers), Intimidate, Dodge

Talents
Psy rating 8, Jaded, Child of the Warp

Trait
Unremarkable

Gear
A NEAT COAT

MAGIC POWERS
Manifest flame, Warp Sense, Gholam curse, Foul cage, Blade of Baleful Might, One with the Flame, Bolt of Change, Molten Man, Incinerate, Thought Sending, Psychic Scream, Delude

Xun fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Feb 21, 2014

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Drevan

The renegade smiles at the damage done at the stupid tzeentchian mutant, he looks behind and grins as he sees that some of his warband members are also charging. And some of them flying. He suppresses a laugh as the mech girl slams in the tower, it was worth a try.

He focuses on the lion-headed dude and gets serious. "Doesn't matter where I came from! Hell I could ask you the same drat thing! There is a monument dedicated to the coward psyker God right here and that poo poo ain't right!" He takes a deep breath and concentrates on his runesword grotesquely flesh-fused at his arm. He was gonna try the same tactic as he did against Westin, hopefully this time he would get luckier considering that the lion man also looked similarly skillful. This is gonna be fun!

Half Action Feint, Opposed Weapon Skill test, if I win he cannot evade my next melee attacks.

Then Half Action Swift Attack vs 70 (60 +10 Best Quality). Damage is 1d10+17 Pen 4.

If I get attacked in melee my Parry is 100 (60 +20 Skill +10 Best Quality +10 Balanced)
If I Parry I can Counter Attack a Standard Attack vs 60 (60 -20 Counter Attack +10 Standard Attack +10 Best Quality)

I get one more roll on the Tearing quality due to Flesh Render
I have Adroit (Weapon Skill) so any success on a WS test gets +1 DoS

code:
WS  BS  S   T   A   Int  Per  WP  Fel 
60  33  62  50  40  27   33   36  30

Wounds:15/15 Infamy Points: 3/3

Weapons: Best Legacy Runesword 1d10+17 Pen 4    Balanced, Tearing, Tainted
         Legacy of Slaughter                    +10 WS Due to Best Quality
                                                +10 to Parry

Armour:
Harness of Rage  AP 6 All   
Refractor Field   Protection Rating 30  Overload on 1-10

Skills:
Athletics
Dodge
Parry+20

Talents: Jaded/Quick Draw/Sure Strike/Disarm/Ambidextrous/Flesh Render/Iron Jaw
Swift Attack/Thunder Charge/Berserk Charge/Street Fighting
Counter Attack/Crushing Blow/Resistance(Psychic Powers)/Killing Strike

Traits:
The Quick and The Dead
Brutal Charge(4)
Unnatural Strength(+2)

Special Ability:
Adroit(Weapon Skill) 1 More DoS

Equipment:
Skull Totem/Mark of Khorne/Collar of Khorne/Icon of Blasphemy
medikit/dataslate

frajaq fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Feb 20, 2014

chin up everything sucks
Jan 29, 2012

Dr Hugh

"Wait, wait, I told you to warn... oh damnation, here we go again. Alfred, make sure you record this properly this time!"

Giving up on trying to get a good recording with the skull-bot, Hugh draws his laspistol and begins to run up to the edge of the crowd, trying to get into range with his small weapon.

Taking time to get into 30m of one of the dumb tzeentchian guys, then aiming and firing every turn on BS 35 + 10 for single shot + 10 for aim for BS 55 to hit. Upon hit, 2d10+5 pen 3 Felling 4 Crippling 3, Hugh gains 1 corruption on a 9 or 10 on either of the damage dice.

pre:
WS BS S  T  Ag Int Per WP Fel
34 35 35 35 39 46  35  42 60

Movement: 3/6/9/18
Wounds: 13
Corruption: 30
Infamy Points: 4
Armor: 7

Skills:
Awareness: 35
Charm: 80
Command: 60
Deceive: 80
Dodge: 39
Logic: 46
Medicae: 56
Scrutiny: 35

Talents
Air of Authority
Radiant Presence
Unshakeable Will
Weapon Training (Las)
Dark Sight (Armor Auto-Senses)
Heightened Senses (Sight, Sound) (Armor Auto-Senses)

Traits
The Quick And The Dead
Wreathed in Chaos (Tzeench)
Intelligent Cyst

Gear: 
Common Craftsmanship Power Blade 
Light Power Armor (Auto-senses, Sustainable Power Source, Magnetized Boot Soles)
Helmet Augmentations (BQ) Counts as having preysense goggles, 
rebreather, photo-visor, vox-caster, microbead
Chrono (BQ)
Cerebral Implant (BQ)
Armor Gauntlet (BQ) w/ Mono and Venom Drop upgrades
Advanced Medi-kit (BQ)
Pict Recorder (BQ)

Anablar (Laspistol)
Range || RoF   || Damage || Type || Pen || Ammo     || Special
30m   || S/2/- || 2d10+5 || E    || 3   || INFINITE || Reliable, Crippling (3), Felling (4)
-Gain 1 Corruption on rolling a 9 or a 10 for damage.
pre:
Minion of Chaos
Fred the Manservant

WS BS S  T  Ag Int Per Wil Fel
15 15 10 20 20 20  30  15  30

Movement: 2/4/6/12
Wounds: 4
Skills: Charm, Navigation +10, Operate (Surface) +10, Awareness
Talents: Light Sleeper, Heightened Senses (Hearing), Weapon Training (Solid Projectile)
         Mimic, Peer (Servants), Unremarkable, Nerves of Steel
Traits: Sycophant
Weapons: Shotgun
Armor: None
Gear: Pict Recorder
Loyalty: 75

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

The Hellbringer
The Hellbringer laughs as he watches Kayleen's unceremonious fall from grace. Finally remembering there were skulls to take and some tzeentch bitchboys were before him, The Hellbringer charges forth to join the horde in battle with the mutants of Tzeentch. He introduces himself to them both with the rending arcs of his chain axe, leading the khornate horde forward by demonstrating the only command ever worth following.

Ok Base WS 52+0 (Swift Attack, additional hit every 2 DoS)+40 (Berserk Charge+Skull Totem)=93. My power armour has Horns so on the charge I cannot be parried, only dodged.
If I connect: damage per attack goes down like this: 1d10+17 R Tearing at Pen 3. Because of Flesh Render I roll two dice for tearing and take the highest.

Also since im in regular PA my movement AB is 5, so I can charge like 15 meters.
If I get jumped I have combat master so no one gets a gang up bonus on me and if someone's hits me with some psyker poo poo I have Blood God's Contempt. Either I beat the rap or I get mad as poo poo and beat you after the fact. :toot:

Edit: I know I have access to like jackshit of my actual wargear but I think this one thing would have stayed on me forever. The Collar of Khorne. It cannot be removed so long as I live so heh.

Viva Miriya fucked around with this message at 14:01 on Feb 20, 2014

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?
Renoir roars, raising his blade to strike Drevan, but freezes as he notices movement above him. He looks up in time to see the Butcher descending, blade poised to pin him to the ground, and the lion-headed marine grins, lunging backwards and flashing his blade outwards, redirecting the strike and causing Butcher to merely land forcefully rather than cause any sort of damage. However, it seems the Butcher was little more than a distraction, as Mordred bursts through the crowd of Khornates, roaring his own battle cry with his daemonic power sword at the ready. Renoir is unprepared for the other marine and Mordred swings low; the might of the blow crumples the mutant marine's armor inwards, shattering the bone in his thigh. Renoir cries out in pain and stumbles, falling flat on his back. Mordred skids along the ground as the passes over the fallen Renoir, using his sword to slow himself.

Joe hovers into the air over the Khornate masses, who curse at her as she reveals herself as a psyker. They hurl rocks and insults, though neither hit her as Westin's greatcoat flutters from her power, her modesty secured thanks to its heavy clasps. She draws power into herself, and her eyes begin to glow with an eerie, scintillating light. Warp energy lashes around her, striking Khornates and the ground with indiscretion, and she casually gathers it into her hands before simply unleashing it at the prone form of Munch. The mutant is stunned, and incapable of moving out of the way, and the beam connects with explosive force; the creature cries out as it is launched into the air, a rainbow of flames surrounding his form as he lands bodily several meters away. Joe feels pride swell within her chest and then, in the blink of an eye, she is gone. Westin glances up in confusion, but after a moment of staring continues his trudge towards the fight.

Drevan takes advantage of the fallen Renoir's incapability to defend himself and makes as if he is going to strike with a powerful overhanded swing, but when Renoir raises his blade, he lashes out with his foot, pinning the marine's sword arm to the ground. He grins maliciously, screaming an oath to the blood god before driving his blade into the mutated marine again and again and again. Blood sprays across his face as he mercilessly stabs the mutant, before being thrown off as Renoir regains his composure from being caught off guard. Admist all of this, Hugh raises his pistol and takes aim, but the throng of Khornates still throwing things at the tower throws his aim off.

Surging through the crowd, Hellbringer batters aside the lesser Khornates to make his own drive towards Renoir; the lion-headed mutant has obviously been marked by Khorne for the slaughter, and the Hellbringer believes him an easy target now that he's on his back. However, as he draws near, Renoir rolls backwards into a crouch and springs to the side, narrowly avoiding the Khornate's initial attack. Hellbringer turns, and brings his blade down in two rapid strikes against the lion-headed mutant's back, scouring the armor and drawing even more blood. Renoir cries out in pain, staggering forward away from the marine, and turning his gaze on Drevan. It was all the smaller Khornate's fault, obviously; he had started the attack and taken him and his brother off guard.

Twirling his blade, Renoir lunges with a guttural roar, bringing his blade around in mighty, decimating swings with both hands on the grip. However, in his rage and desire to simply slay Drevan, his attacks are highly telegraphed, and Drevan is easily able to parry the blows, though his arm feels numb from the sheer strength behind the attacks. Outraged that Drevan isn't dead, Renoir turns and roars once more, yelling for one of his brothers. After a moment, the bird headed one appears on top of the tower above, and with a cry leaps down, a blade in each hand. Before he can move, Renoir grabs Drevan by the ring of his harness and yanks him forward, holding him up for Ganguin to hit.

Just as Ganguin is about to strike, Westin kicks the marine in the back of the knee in a surprise flank, sending Renoir into a kneel and freeing Drevan. Ganguin, seeing his prey has moved, starts to alter his descent, but Westin shoves Drevan aside and intercepts the bird's blade with his own, falling to a kneel himself. He pushes back with his hand against the flat of his blade and Ganguin relents, hopping back and cawing angrily. The commissar follows up quickly, his blade moving in a blur, flashing and crackling each time it hits the corrupted flesh of the marine. When all is said and done, Ganguin is hobbling back away from Westin, his body sizzling and hissing from the multitude of blows. Commissar Bradshaw flourishes with his sword and glances back to Drevan. "The girl psyker is gone. And keep your damned eyes up, the enemy can come from anywhere."

Pretty good round all around; Joe is lost in time for SIX rounds, and gains 4 corruption. Yay Joe didn't die.

Butcher: Swift Attack, 70 WS. 1d10+18+3, Warp Weapon, Tearing, Toxic (1), Force, Tainted
Mordred: Charge vs 94, 1d10+9+16 E, +1d10 per 2 DoS, no dodge
Joe: 95 WP, 8d10 Pen 9, Felling 8, test toughness or mutate

Drevan: Feint, 70 vs 80 +1 DoS for Drevan; Swift Attack vs 70, +1 DoS for Drevan, 1d10+17 pen 4, tearing x2
Hugh: Standard Attack, 55 BS; 2d10+5, Pen 3, Felling 4, Crippling 3, 1 corruption on 9 or 10
Hellface: Charge/Swift Attack vs 94, dodge only; 1d10+17 pen 3, tearing x

[17:16] <Dyne> 1d100, Butcher vs 70
[17:16] <Hashutbot> Dyne, Butcher vs 70: 94 [1d100=94]

[17:18] <Dyne> 1d100, Mordred vs 94
[17:18] <Hashutbot> Dyne, Mordred vs 94: 49 [1d100=49]
[17:19] <Dyne> 3d10+25 Mordred Damage
[17:19] <Hashutbot> Dyne, Mordred Damage: 47 [3d10=7,5,10]
[17:20] <Dyne> 1d100 Confirm ZH vs 94
[17:20] <Hashutbot> Dyne, Confirm ZH vs 94: 40 [1d100=40], Confirmed
17:20] <Dyne> 1d5 Energy Crit to Leg
[17:20] <Hashutbot> Dyne, Energy Crit to Leg: 5 [1d5=5]
47 - 10 = 37 damage

[17:25] <Dyne> 1d100, Joe Focus Power Test
[17:25] <Hashutbot> Dyne, Joe Focus Power Test: 11 [1d100=11]
[17:25] <Dyne> 8d10, Joe Damage
[17:25] <Hashutbot> Dyne, Joe Damage: 49 [8d10=10,9,2,10,8,2,4,4]
49 - 1 AP - 8 TB = 40
[17:27] <Dyne> 1d100, Psychic Phenom
[17:27] <Hashutbot> Dyne, 1d100: 80 [1d100=80]
[17:27] <Dyne> 1d100, PERILZ
[17:27] <Hashutbot> Dyne, 1d100: 33 [1d100=33]
[17:28] <Dyne> 1d10, Rounds Gone
[17:28] <Hashutbot> Dyne, 1d10: 6 [1d10=6]
[17:28] <Dyne> 1d5, Corruption Gained
[17:28] <Hashutbot> Dyne, 1d5: 4 [1d5=4]
[17:30] <Dyne> 1d100, Munch Blood Loss, Death under 10
[17:30] <Hashutbot> Dyne, Death under 10: 92 [1d100=92]
[17:31] <Dyne> 1d100, Munch Mutation Test vs 80
[17:31] <Hashutbot> Dyne, Munch Mutation Test vs 80: 17 [1d100=17]

[14:13] <Dyne> 1d100, Drevan Feint vs 90
[14:13] <Hashutbot> Dyne, Drevan Feint: 69 [1d100=69], 2 DoS
[14:13] <Dyne> 1d100, Renoir Feint vs 50
[14:13] <Hashutbot> Dyne, Renoir Feint: 48 [1d100=48], 1 DoS
[16:09] <Dyne> 1d100, Drevan Swift Attack vs 100
[16:09] <Hashutbot> Dyne, Drevan Swift Attack vs 100: 3 [1d100=3]
[16:09] <Hashutbot> Dyne, Drevan Swift Attack vs 100: 3 [1d100=3]
[16:10] <Dyne> 12#1d10+17, Taking Highest 6
[16:10] <Hashutbot> Dyne, 12#1d10+17: 19 [1d10=2], 23 [1d10=6], 24 [1d10=7], 24 [1d10=7], 22 [1d10=5], 21 [1d10=4], 19 [1d10=2], 25 [1d10=8], 18 [1d10=1], 20 [1d10=3], 24 [1d10=7], 23 [1d10=6]
[16:11] <frajaq> Flesh Render
[16:11] <frajaq> :v
[16:11] <frajaq> thats 6 more
[16:16] <Dyne> 6#1d10+17
[16:16] <Hashutbot> Dyne, 6#1d10+17: 19 [1d10=2], 19 [1d10=2], 22 [1d10=5], 20 [1d10=3], 27 [1d10=10], 23 [1d10=6]
27 - 6 AP - 10 TB = 11
25 - 6 - 10 = 9
24 - 6 - 10 = 8
24 - 6 - 10 = 8
24 - 6 - 10 = 8
23 - 6 - 10 = 7

[14:15] <Dyne> 1d100, Hugh Standard Attack vs 55
[14:15] <Hashutbot> Dyne, Hugh Standard Attack vs 55: 90 [1d100=90]

[14:16] <Dyne> 1d100, Hellfart Charge/Swift Attack vs 124
[14:16] <Hashutbot> Dyne, Hellfart Charge/Swift Attack vs 94: 67 [1d100=67], 6 DoS
[14:16] <Dyne> 1d100, Renoir Dodge vs 30
[14:16] <Hashutbot> Dyne, Renoir Dodge vs 60: 27 [1d100=27]
[17:51] <Dyne> 6#1d10+17
[17:51] <Hashutbot> Dyne, 6#1d10+17: 24 [1d10=7], 20 [1d10=3], 27 [1d10=10], 19 [1d10=2], 20 [1d10=3], 23 [1d10=6]
27 - 7 AP - 10 TB = 10
24 - 7 - 10 = 7
23 - 7 - 10 = 6

[14:17] <Dyne> 1d100, Renoir Swift Attack vs 80
[14:17] <Hashutbot> Dyne, Renoir Swift Attack vs 80: 2 [1d100=2], 8 DoS, 5 hits
[14:17] <Dyne> 1d100, Drevan vs 110 Parry
[14:17] <Hashutbot> Dyne, Drevan vs 110 Parry: 63 [1d100=63], 5 DoS, 5 parries

[14:18] <Dyne> 1d100, Westin Lightning Attack vs 90
[14:18] <Hashutbot> Dyne, Westin Lightning Attack vs 90: 3 [1d100=3], 9 DoS, 9 hits
[14:19] <Dyne> 1d100, Ganguin Parry vs 55
[14:19] <Hashutbot> Dyne, Ganguin Parry vs 55: 2 [1d100=2], 6 DoS, 6 parries
[14:21] <Dyne> 3#1d10+20, Westin Damage
[14:21] <Hashutbot> Dyne, Westin Damage: 26 [1d10=6], 28 [1d10=8], 22 [1d10=2]
Proven 4, Felling 4, Sanctified, Pen 10
26 - 4 = 22
28 - 4 = 24
22 - 4 = 18

[14:23] <Dyne> 1d100, Ganguin Attack vs 55
[14:23] <Hashutbot> Dyne, Ganguin Attack vs 55: 22 [1d100=22]
[14:23] <Dyne> 1d100, Westin Parry vs 110
[14:23] <Hashutbot> Dyne, Westin Parry vs 110: 82 [1d100=82]

Renoir (Lion)- 87/195 AP 10 TB 10 1d10+16 E, Pen 8, Balanced, Concussive (1), Power Field, WS 80

Munch (Bull) - 111/210 AP 10 TB 12 2d10+20 I, Pen 8, Balanced, Felling (4), WS 70

Gauguin (Bird) - 101/165 AP 10 TB 8 1d10+12 E, Balanced, Concussive (2), Flame, Proven (3), WS 55

Degas (Ox Skull) - 180/80 AP 10 TB 10 1d10+10, Pen 4, Balanced, Flexible, Power Field, Dual-Wield, 65 WS

Astus
Nov 11, 2008
Mordred

Yet again the commissar stands out, such a shame he continues to follow the corpse-emperor. Still, Mordred motions for the Butcher to go assist Westin for now, before rocketing back at the lion marine and attempting to grab both of his arms. "Thought you could use assistance, Drevan. How about you and Hellbringer over there show this lion-faced disciple of Tzeentch how dangerous Khornates can be?"

Putting away both my sword and my shield, then charging at Renoir again, but this time trying to grapple him testing at (WS 54+30[Berserk Charge]+10[Drevan's skull totem]) 94. Spending another Infamy Point to prevent him from dodging my grapple. If I grapple him, neither of us can make reactions, and anyone attacking either of us in melee gets a +20 bonus. If he tries to break out of the grapple, we make opposed strength tests. I would test at 74 (54 base, +20 from Power Armor), and gain 6 additional DoS from Unnatural Strength (+6).

pre:
Wounds: 18/18
Armor: 11 all
Infamy Points: 2/4
Relevant Traits: Unnatural Strength (+6), Unnatural Toughness (+4)
SB: 13
TB: 8

Skills: Dodge+10, Parry+20[+25 bonus if using Best Shield]

Talents: Berserk Charge (Charge is +30), Combat Master (enemies get no bonus for Ganging Up),
Crushing Blow (Add half WS to melee damage), Hammer Blow (Add half SB to Pen for All-Out Attacks, gain Concussive (2)),
Killing Strike (Spend an IP to prevent opponent from Dodging/Parrying), Raptor (extra d10 of damage (max 2d10) per 2 DoS
when jump pack charging), Sure Strike (make called shot at -10), Whirlwind of Death (add half WS to magnitude damage to
hordes)

54     38     53    40    35     27      36      39     41

Weapons 
Daemon Power Sword (Melee, 1d10+9 E, Pen 9, [Power Field, Balanced, Warp Weapon, Thirsting, Furious Impact])
Best Shield (Melee, 1d10 I, Pen 0, [Defensive, Primitive (6)])
Legion Bolter (Basic, 100m, S/3/-, 1d10+9 X, Pen 4, Clip 24, Rld Full, [Tearing])
Legion Shotgun (Basic, 30m, S/2/-, 1d10+6 I, Pen 0, Clip 10, Rlf 2 Full, [Reliable, Scatter])

Special Ammo: 9 full clips of Inferno Shells, one clip at 8 shells, adds Flame trait to Legion Shotgun.

chin up everything sucks
Jan 29, 2012

Dr Hugh

Having missed yet again, Hugh looks at his laspistol with a perplexed sigh, taking a moment to unsuccessfully toggle his vox to a private channel with his manservant. "Fred, please make a note in my schedule that I need to bring my pistol back in to the gunsmith, the sights must be misaligned. I can't hit the broadside of a khornate at point blank range here. I fear I am making a fool of myself and ruining my credibility." Having finished accidentally broadcasting this message to all of his companions, the psychologist toggles the las-weapon to semi-auto and gives up any attempt at firing the weapon accurately, relying on the constant fire of the weapon to lead him onto the target.

Semi-auto time! BS 35 + 10 half-action aim + 0 semi-auto, for a 45 to hit, 2 hits on a 25 or lower. 2d10+5, Pen 3, Felling 4, Crippling 3, 1 corruption on 9 or 10

pre:
WS BS S  T  Ag Int Per WP Fel
34 35 35 35 39 46  35  42 60

Movement: 3/6/9/18
Wounds: 13
Corruption: 30
Infamy Points: 4
Armor: 7

Skills:
Awareness: 35
Dodge: 39
Medicae: 56

Talents
Unshakeable Will
Weapon Training (Las)
Dark Sight (Armor Auto-Senses)
Heightened Senses (Sight, Sound) (Armor Auto-Senses)

Traits
The Quick And The Dead
Wreathed in Chaos (Tzeench)

Gear: 

Anablar (Laspistol)
Range || RoF   || Damage || Type || Pen || Ammo     || Special
30m   || S/2/- || 2d10+5 || E    || 3   || INFINITE || Reliable, Crippling (3), Felling (4)
-Gain 1 Corruption on rolling a 9 or a 10 for damage.

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Kayleen

The obnoxious music continues over the vox as the battle rages on.

quote:

Your call is very important to and is, and will answered in the order it was received. Did you know-*SCREECH**kshshsks* corporeality is a scam. text GET ME OUTTA THIS THING" to 1-800-SHITBODY and find the new you" asspectral radience (orb only) on amateur inquisition ghosthunters camcorder footagerepeating fragment of text (specify, keep it PG please) on eerie green computer display in abandoned krieg nuclear silootherworldly energy blast from heros eyes, hands just a normal, casual ghost. jeans, graphic tshirt. take it easy. screaming skull launched from villains screaming skull launcher (the launcher is screaming too) crystalsan itching, jagged memory, buried too deep to be parsed consciously, bedeviling
exlover unto death (specify which)

Doc Sawbones

::I TOLD her to get that fixed. Hey folks, might wanna move:: The servo skull unloads a torrent of flame going for an angle to hit as many enemies as possible while minimizing friendly fire.

pre:
Flamer Basic 20m S// 1d10+4E 2 6 2 Full Flame, Spray

Sormus
Jul 24, 2007

PREVENT SPACE-AIDS
sanitize your lovebot
between users :roboluv:
R'venous

R'venous pushes a button to extend the dancing pole on top of her armor. He climbs out of the armor and begins dancing

Sormus fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Feb 21, 2014

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

The Hellbringer
The Hellbringer grins, satisfied at ripping apart this mutant marines body and seeing the blood spill everywhere. Seeing Mordred charging in with hands free, he takes a moment to draw back his chain axe and aim his next series of swings. As soon as Mordred has him secured he will let loose with a series of flesh rending strikes to finish the kill.

Half Action aim then half action swift attack. Base WS 52+10 (Half Aim)+0 (Swift Attack)+20 (Mordred Grappling Renoir)=82
Damage: 1d10+17 R Tearing at Pen 3, Flesh Render rolls the damage three times instead of twice and picks the highest damage. Additional hits every 2 DoS

IPlayVideoGames
Nov 28, 2004

The Butcher

Glad to assist, Butcher takes Mordred's direction and turns towards Ganguin. Just a bit of his smile is visible through a jagged tear in his old helmet, bearing rotting teeth to the Birdman as he also flashes him a sight of the iron Nurgle pendant he wears around his neck. "I remember you specifically," he comments before attacking with his foul, dripping blade.

Aim + Lightning attack on Ganguin.
WS@60, +FP for an extra DoS if hit. WP@52 vs for extra d10, ignore armor/T.
1d10+18+3, Warp Weapon, Tearing, Toxic (1), Force, Tainted

pre:
Wounds: 19/19
Armor: 10 body, 8 Heads/Arms/Legs TB: 10
Skills: Dodge, Parry +10 
Traits: Immune to stun, poison, disease, suffocation, critical effects (except death), environmental
factors, -10 critical damage to minimum 1
Flyer (2xAGI)
Ignore fatigue penalties. Max fatigue = 12

60     33     54    51    49     29      31      52     34

Weapons
Name            Range  Fire     Damage     Pen  Ammo  Reload   Qualities  
Force Sword       -    -/-/-    1d10+18 R   6    --    ---     Force, Balanced
Legion Bolter   100m   S/3/-    1d10+9 X    4    24    Full    Tearing

IPlayVideoGames fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Feb 21, 2014

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Joe
Joe continues to not exist.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Veneficus

Veneficus sighs at his allies foolishness in picking the wrong side and reaches into the warp. With the Lord of Change so close, the warp is outright tasty. Circling above the fight on Tzeencobo's back, he looks down at the melee below and thinks of his allies for a moment. The new human psyker seemed nice enough, but she was nowhere to be seen. Assuming that his allies are either protected by their gods or to be considered expendable, he lets the warp flow from Tzeencobo's wings into reality, covering the battle blow. Near the edge of the khornate horde, Voquin takes the cue from his masters actions and starts firing at Munch.

Activating Q'Sal Crystal Spire for this round only. Since I'm flying through the air, I'm almost sure nobody else except possibly the LoC depending on where he is in his tower is in range, but who knows. (The aswer is Dyne. Dyne knows.)

Winds of Chaos on the animal-headed people. Friendly fire happens but you should all be either immune or able to resist. Winds of Chaos is a spray attack, with a range of 5xPR=45m, damage of 2d10+PR+CB=2d10+10 E, with the Felling (2), Warp Weapon, and Flame qualities. Pushing to manifest at total psy rating 3(base)+3(push)+1(Tzeencobo)=7. Focus power test target number is 31 (corruption) +35 (5xPR)+ 10(psy focus) +5 (Crown of Prospero) +20 (Q'Sal Crystal Spire) = TN 101.

For the inevitable psychic phenomena, note that I have both Favoured by the Warp (core book talent) and Rubric of Ahriman (Thousand Sons special ability, Tome of Fate page 31).

Voquin shooting TN: 50 (BS) +10 (aim) +10 (standard attack) +10 (range, I assume he's where the rest of our ranged people are?) +20 (stunned target) = TN 100.

pre:
Wounds: 14
Armor: 8
IP: 3/3

42     42     41    40    41     43      42      64     45

Skills, Talents and Traits: 
Awareness
Psyniscience
Dodge
Parry
Psy Rating 3
Ambidextrous
Bulging Biceps
Legion Weapon Training
Heightened Senses (Hearing, Sight)
Nerves of Steel
Quick Draw
Resistance (Cold, Heat, Poison, Psychic Powers)
Unarmed Warrior
Ancient Warrior
Strong Minded
Meditation
Warp Sense
Favoured By the Warp
Warp Lock
Disarm
Unnatural Strength +4 
Unnatural Toughness +4
Unnatural Willpower +2
Rubric of Ahriman
Flaming Arm
Multiple Arms (3)

Other Relevant Gear:
Crown of Prospero
Talisman of Tzeentch
Golden Eye of Tzeentch
Glimmerclaw

Legacy Force Sword (Melee, 1d10+13 R, Pen 5, [Balanced, Force, Good Craftsmanship, Legacy of Slaughter, Devastating (2)])
Legion Heavy Bolter (Heavy, 150m, -/-/6, 1d10+12 X, Pen 5, Clip 32, Rld 2Full, [Tearing])
Legion Bolter (Basic, 100m, S/-/-, 1d10+9 X, Pen 4, Clip 24, Rld Full, [Warp Weapon, Blast (2)])
Flaming Arm (10m, S/-/-, 1d10+7 E, Pen 0 [Spray, Warp Weapon])
pre:
Rubric Marine Voquin
Wounds: 30
Armor: 8

40     50     65    55    30     20      42      50     --

Skills:
Awareness, Parry

Talents:
Ambidextrous
Bolter Drill
Dead-eye Shot
Crack Shot
Bulging Biceps
Cold Hearted
Hardy
Rapid Reload
Unarmed Warrior

Traits:
All Is Dust
Slow and Purposeful
Unnatural Strength +4
Unnatural Toughness +5

Weapon:
Legion Bolter (Basic, 100m, S/-/-, 1d10+9 X, Pen 4, Clip 24, Rld Full, [Warp Weapon, Blast (2)])

Waci fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Feb 21, 2014

IPlayVideoGames
Nov 28, 2004

How do you determine if you're immune to Winds of Chaos?

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?
You are immune if you're a Khornate. You and Westin are not Khornates but I have a plan to prevent friendly fire on you two.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
You're not.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Malcolm Mandari

Malcolm raises one giant fist to his head and scratches his head, "I thought you said this psyker is your friend? I am confused!" Seeing the animalistic marines attacking his new friends, Malcolm lets out a guttural scream and slowly begins to trundle into battle, combi-bolter in one hand and shield in the other. This takes longer than usual for the Grave Warden, as he is trying not to upset any of the Khornates in the way.

As I can't run due to corpulent Immensity, I am going to walk forward at six meters a round until the bad guys are within range of my combi-bolter.

pre:
Wounds: 23/23
Armor: 15arms/legs/body 16 head (from cranial implant)
IB: 3/3

parry:67 (82 with shield)
dodge: HAHA THAT'S loving FUNNY!
Movement: 2/6/can't run/18

Talents&traits: , quick draw, rapid reload, combat sense, sure strike, 
takedown, ambidextrous, hardy, true grit, iron jaw, Stuff O' Nightmares,

WS     BS     S      T     Ag     Int     Per     WP     Fel
47     35     49(79) 77    07     29      35      35     25

Weapons
Name                     Range  Fire     Damage     Pen  Ammo  Reload  Qualities  
Combi-Bolter                80m S/3/   1d10+5X       4   32    2 Full Tearing, Twin Linked, cursed metal
Power Sword (human)                     1d10+12 E     5                Power Field, Balanced
Daemonic shield                         1d10+7+(WP) I 0(WP)            Defensive, force field (35), piercing, 
                                                                       stream of corruption
Stream of corruption        30m         2d10+(WP) I                    Felling (2), Spray, Stream, Toxic (3)
                                                                       Warp Weapon qualities.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Drevan

Drevan is euphoric at this moment. He has a strong warband backing him up as they all unite against rear end in a top hat tzeentchian mutant marines... or something. Well, MOST of them. The psyker girl hosed up, AGAIN! And the cocking slaneeshi is dancing. And the gigantic Malcolm is slow as gently caress. The robo girl should try to hook up some treads on him at some point. If Drevan could hear Dr Hugh's bitching he would yell at him, but for some reason their vox channel was hosed up with an looping automated voice and he couldn't hear poo poo.

He can hear Mordred nearby just fine though. "That would be loving great Mordred, lead the way!" he says with honest enthusiasm and a grin on his face. He waits until the Khornate Champion tries to grapples lion-man and gets ready to relentlessly stab the mutant with his flesh-fused runesword.

Half Action Aim and Half Action Swift Attack vs 100 (60 +10 Best Quality +10 Aim +20 Mordred grappling the dude) against Renoir. Damage is 1d10+17 Pen 4.

If I get attacked in melee my Parry is 100 (60 +20 Skill +10 Best Quality +10 Balanced)
If I Parry I can Counter Attack a Standard Attack vs 60 (60 -20 Counter Attack +10 Standard Attack +10 Best Quality)

I get one more roll on the Tearing quality due to Flesh Render
I have Adroit (Weapon Skill) so any success on a WS test gets +1 DoS

code:
WS  BS  S   T   A   Int  Per  WP  Fel 
60  33  62  50  40  27   33   36  30

Wounds:15/15 Infamy Points: 3/3

Weapons: Best Legacy Runesword 1d10+17 Pen 4    Balanced, Tearing, Tainted
         Legacy of Slaughter                    +10 WS Due to Best Quality
                                                +10 to Parry

Armour:
Harness of Rage  AP 6 All   
Refractor Field   Protection Rating 30  Overload on 1-10

Skills:
Athletics
Dodge
Parry+20

Talents: Jaded/Quick Draw/Sure Strike/Disarm/Ambidextrous/Flesh Render/Iron Jaw
Swift Attack/Thunder Charge/Berserk Charge/Street Fighting
Counter Attack/Crushing Blow/Resistance(Psychic Powers)/Killing Strike

Traits:
The Quick and The Dead
Brutal Charge(4)
Unnatural Strength(+2)

Special Ability:
Adroit(Weapon Skill) 1 More DoS

Equipment:
Skull Totem/Mark of Khorne/Collar of Khorne/Icon of Blasphemy
medikit/dataslate

IPlayVideoGames
Nov 28, 2004

The Butcher

The Butcher farts.

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Joe
The world feels marginally safer while the Joe is gone

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Kayleen dreams of electric sheep.

chin up everything sucks
Jan 29, 2012

Dr Hugh

Hugh records everything while Fred facepalms in the distance.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Veneficus

Veneficus briefly wonders what did the Lord of Change do to make it feels as if time was standing still.

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?
Mordred rockets across the field, slamming shoulder first into Renoir's back. The lion-headed marine staggers and growls, but finds his arms pinned upwards as the Khornate puts him into a full nelson. Renoir struggles in his grasp, cursing and gnashing his teeth, but before he can finish his ranting, the Hellbringer buries his chain axe into his side numerous times, rending through armor and bone alike. Drevan ducks around to the tzeentchian mutant's other side and does the same with his blade, piercing one of the marine's two hearts.

The bird headed marine, Ganguin, moves his blades in a flurry, catching each of the Butcher's strikes with immense ease. Concern is awash upon the mutant's face as he steps backwards with each blow; though agile, the marine is not as powerful as his brothers. As he steps back away from the Butcher, Westin shoulders past and twirls his own blade, the field around the blade leaving an after-trail as he swings with a fury, trying to find an opening between the two blades. Butcher redoubles his efforts with Westin, but the bird-marine is able to deflect every strike. He stands, panting, his blades still up and ready to defend.

Behind them all, Malcolm continues his dauntless waddle forward. He still has some distance to go, and is hindered greatly by the blessings of Papa Nurgle. Above, Veneficus circles the field, positioning himself above the fray as he begins to draw in the powers of Tzeentch to use against what would normally be his brethren. He feels the warp whirl abut him, and unleashes it in a mighty torrent of scintillating colors and hellish energies. The Khornates below find their god's contempt shields them, the winds passing mere inches from flesh and going around them; the Tzeentchians, however, are not so fortunate. Renoir's scream is muffled as raw warp oozes into his throat, and he slumps over, dead; Munch groans in agony as the energy washes over his body, and he stirs, trying to climb to his feet.

Westin turns as he feels reality sunder, glaring up at the sorcerer. "Idiot! We're down here!" Turning his back to Ganguin, the commissar steps between Veneficus and the Butcher, raising his sanctified sword before him. "EMPEROR, PROTECT YOUR CHAMPION FROM THE MUTATING TAINT OF THE WARP!" He flourishes his blade in the face of the oncoming tide, and miraculously, it parts around him. Unfortunately for Ganguin, the tide reconverges on top of him, hitting him from both sides with the horrendous powers of the warp. He staggers, shuddering violently as his scream is frozen in his throat in a horrendous gurgle. His body is suddenly consumed in flame, and the raw stuff of the warp arcs across his skin, lashing to the ground. He staggers, horrified by the flames, until he comes to realize he is unharmed by them. The flames roll over his body, clearing way for bolts of chaotic energy, and he grins viciously.

Hugh continues to just fire his pistol in a vain and futile attempt to feel even remotely useful. He feels some mild excitement that the pistol bolts actually come within ten feet of a target, at least. As the roiling warp energies from Veneficus die down, he feels a sharp premonition that something horrible is about to happen. In the blink of an eye, a massive fist rips through the fabric of reality before the sorcerer, slamming into him and sending him flying off of his mount. The fist grips the edges of reality and, with an unholy strength, rends it asunder and pulls itself into being.

Manifesting with a horrific roar, the bloodthirster lands heavily in the snow, its cloven feet hissing as the ice and frost melt beneath it. It turns its horned head, trying to find where the Tzeentchian psyker that has so offended Khorne has gone off to, cracking its whip menacingly and tightening its grip on its massive axe.

Kayleen is awake this round. So is Munch. Renoir is dead. Veneficus summons a bloodthirster but thankfully landed in a snow drift and can hide for a bit.

John Dyne fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Mar 18, 2014

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Kayleen

Kayleen finally comes to, glowing eyes finally open, the servo skull flies over. Kayleen then sees the loving tank sized demon and wonders if she was really lucky or unlucky to wake up at this moment. ::Yeah, messed up, ain't it boss::. "Yup." Seeing as the blood thirster probably has the situation in hand, Kayleen carefully places the suitcase at the base of the tower, dusts off the snow, trots a few meters, and prepares to run like a motherfucker. <Heads up folks, there's about to be an explosion at the base of the tower with a killing radius of about 25 meters in the next...five seconds.>

(Half action stand,half action move. Demo TN is Int 55+Techuse+20,master enginseer+10,combitool+10, minion has TechUuse so negates the -10 penalty for powerarmor. Net Demo TN is 95+2DoS. Next action is run away)

Ronwayne fucked around with this message at 05:54 on Mar 18, 2014

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Malcolm Mandari

Malcolm watches in awe as the bloodthirster bursts into reality. It hurt one of Malcolm's new friends. Granted, only a short time ago that friend did something that caused him to switch bodies with him, if anything that makes the bond even stronger. Malcolm continues to waddle forward, yelling threats and challenges at the bloodthirster.

If Malcolm can't tank a bloodthirster, he isn't meant to exist anyway. Waddling towards the bloodthrister.

pre:
Wounds: 23/23
Armor: 15arms/legs/body 16 head (from cranial implant)
IB: 3/3

parry:67 (82 with shield)
dodge: HAHA THAT'S loving FUNNY!
Movement: 2/6/can't run/18

Talents&traits: , quick draw, rapid reload, combat sense, sure strike, 
takedown, ambidextrous, hardy, true grit, iron jaw, Stuff O' Nightmares,

WS     BS     S      T     Ag     Int     Per     WP     Fel
47     35     49(79) 77    07     29      35      35     25

Weapons
Name                     Range  Fire     Damage     Pen  Ammo  Reload  Qualities  
Combi-Bolter                80m S/3/   1d10+5X       4   32    2 Full Tearing, Twin Linked, cursed metal
Power Sword (human)                     1d10+12 E     5                Power Field, Balanced
Daemonic shield                         1d10+7+(WP) I 0(WP)            Defensive, force field (35), piercing, 
                                                                       stream of corruption
Stream of corruption        30m         2d10+(WP) I                    Felling (2), Spray, Stream, Toxic (3)
                                                                       Warp Weapon qualities.

IPlayVideoGames
Nov 28, 2004

The Butcher

Butcher thankfully is made to forget that he was saved by the grace of the Emperor, and all of the potential guilt and introspection something like that would have caused, by the appearance of the massive daemon. He gawks up for a moment, before jumping. "Sire! In the tower! There's a Lord of Change! Do you feel it? Your hated foe! Imagine how great it'd be to kill it!"

Of course, he's up in the air and retreating as fast as his fly wings can carry him as he yells at the Bloodthirster.

"Mordred, Drevan....new guy, whatever your name is, we can use this to our advantage," he grunts into his helmet vox to the Warband. "Talk to it! You're all important in Khorne's eyes, right?"

IPlayVideoGames fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Apr 3, 2014

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Drevan

The renegade stops what he is doing to watch the sight of the Bloodthirster coming out from nowhere. He then salutes with his non-fleshfused hand. "Well ain't that a beautiful sight! Never thought I would see one of them myself! By the Gods I can feel the murderous hate from here! I loving hope your recording this Hugh, only thing worth recording so far in our little trip!" He glances at Dr Hugh.

When The Butcher grunts at him by the vox channel, Drevan shrugs. "I'd rather leave that to a true Champion of the Blood God like Mordred over here! Actually I don't think talking to him is a good idea, who knows if we manage to piss it off!"

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?
The bloodthirster freezes, its nostrils flaring; a scowl crosses its face and screams out in raw fury, turning on the tower itself and burying it massive axe into the blue, metal structure. The tower trembles, and as the last of the living mutant marines stumbles on the roof, the building explodes outwards in a brilliant cacophony of intertwining ribbons of blue, purple, and black energy, killing the soldier in an instant.

Shooting straight from the top of the building is a horrific and magnificent bird-like creature, its wings spread wide and oscillating with brilliant and unknown colors. The bird flickers for a moment, and at its heart, mimicking its movements, is the body of the team's former psyker; his mouth opens wide and a bird like screech fills the air, causing the mob of khornates to scream out in defiant response to the magical cry, before collapsing to the ground, dead. Miraculously, the warband is unaffected, and Westin turns his head as his mutated opponent collapses as well. Now the field of battle is manned only by the rag tag band of chaos disciples, the Changer of Ways, and the Bloodthirster.

Wrenching its weapon free, the bloodthirster makes a crude, mocking gesture towards the bird daemon, cackling and grunting out something in daemonic that makes the ears burn. Not to be outdone, the bird draws its wings around itself and dips in the sky, screeching as it dives headfirst for its immortal foe. Khorne's daemon swings its axe widing, but the bird vanishes, leaving only the body of Bartameus to hurtle through the air, slamming ineffectively against the daemon's chest and falling to the snowy ground below, limp and lifeless.

Peering down at the tiny ballistic creature, the bloodthirster is caught off guard as the Changer of Ways manifests physically in the world behind the great khorne monstrosity, digging its talons into the bloodthirster's throat and jerking him back, off balance. The two tumble to the ground in a titanic struggle, leaving the unconscious psyker on his own.

Eventually, the two regain their feet and begin their catastrophic battle, the icy storm whipping around the massive Tzeentchian beast. The two lumber away, trading blows and cries of anger, leaving the warband alone in a field of the dead. Khorne Town, and the Tower of Tzeentch, are no more. The grizzled commissar adjusts his hat, giving Mordred and Veneficus confused looks. "Do they usually do that?"

:rip: WISE FWOM YOUW GWAVE

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Kayleen

"Man, that's weird, feels like I've been somewhere else this whole time."

(Seriously, I'm running this same PC in Dozer game, wat do?)

Astus
Nov 11, 2008
Mordred

The Khornate Champion looks blankly at the commissar, confused at his question. "Why wouldn't they do that whenever they could? Look at how much fun they're having. I mean, it's not like daemons can actually die you know." After a slight pause, Mordred continues, "Actually, it would have been pretty funny if we trapped that Changer of Ways in a weapon or something, see if that was part of its plan too. But at least the Bloodthirster didn't kill our psykers."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Kayleen

"Could they have done it like 30 seconds earlier? All that plastique was loving expensive."

• Locked thread