Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«7 »
Snitchtard
Dec 3, 2010

seriously jfc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Not on my watch, pal. Get out.

pram
Jun 10, 2001

This was the funniest thing I could think of:

hello sir please to be killing yourself

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

"see this is the kind of the kind of gbs idiotic non-nuanced retard opinion that i come to yospos to get away from" typed proteus4994 in the Y.O.O.L. 2014.

then where will the grey forum games posters who pretend like they're too good for grey forums post?!?!?!?!?

Instant Grat
Jul 31, 2009

Just add
NERD RAAAAAAGE

*kanye west voice* let's play the shame

game

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

i agree

Displeased Moo Cow
Jun 15, 2009

Instant Grat
Jul 31, 2009

Just add
NERD RAAAAAAGE

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Proteus4994 posted:

then where will the grey forum games posters who pretend like they're too good for grey forums post?!?!?!?!?

I still post in the grey forums.

pram
Jun 10, 2001

This was the funniest thing I could think of:

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

"see this is the kind of the kind of gbs idiotic non-nuanced retard opinion that i come to yospos to get away from" typed proteus4994 in the Y.O.O.L. 2014.

Knuc If U Buck posted:

about video games? or about cool stuff like guns and cars and cars with guns on them?

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

video games are the pinnacle of human expression, i literally cried when aeris died. hth op

Instant Grat
Jul 31, 2009

Just add
NERD RAAAAAAGE

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

video games are the pinnacle of human expression, i literally cried when aeris died. hth op

imagine you're a robot

now imagine there's a bird inside you

Kevin Mitnick P.E.
Aug 30, 2009

Bob said I should call you to get a login now that I've got my PE.

playing video games is shameful and should not be discussed in yospos except in a derisive manner, similar to masturbatory fantasies involving anthropoid animals

Snitchtard
Dec 3, 2010

Nomnom Cookie posted:

playing video games is shameful and should not be discussed in yospos except in a derisive manner, similar to masturbatory fantasies involving anthropoid animals

Displeased Moo Cow
Jun 15, 2009

post itt if you have pre-ordered a xbox one make sure barrons knows that you have done it

JG_Plissken
Oct 22, 2005

I went to a four year college and all I got was this stupid look on my face!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-2YuPGYabw

Kevin Mitnick P.E.
Aug 30, 2009

Angry Moo Cow posted:

post itt if you have pre-ordered a xbox one make sure barrons knows that you have done it

i think im going to order a ps4. i thought about making a computer for playing games and ughhh i don't wanna gently caress with it and id have to use windows

Snitchtard
Dec 3, 2010

it's not an irony thread you a-holes

Displeased Moo Cow
Jun 15, 2009

angry forums poster itt

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012
It is hereby established as TG Canon that stoutfish is a shitlord. Be it known to one and all.

we have too many jane threads,

A Sloth
Aug 4, 2010
EVERY TIME I POST I AM REQUIRED TO DISCLOSE THAT I AM A SHITHEAD.

ASK ME MY EXPERT OPINION ON GENDER BASED INSULTS & "ENGLISH ETHNIC GROUPS".

Don't hate the player hate the game

Kevin Mitnick P.E.
Aug 30, 2009

yospos is the ps4 better than the xbone? it has more rams, and it'll have ps4 exclusives. im not interested in halo 5: master chief registers for medicare so im thinking i should get a ps4

slogsdon
Jun 26, 2012

Racism is actually a healthy part of a working society! I approve of all bigotry!

Nomnom Cookie posted:

yospos is the ps4 better than the xbone? it has more rams, and it'll have ps4 exclusives. im not interested in halo 5: master chief registers for medicare so im thinking i should get a ps4

dont buy a games thing, idiot

slogsdon
Jun 26, 2012

Racism is actually a healthy part of a working society! I approve of all bigotry!

you could learn a new skill, appreciate actual art, spend time with other human beings, etc

but instead you buy and play a videogame because you are a literal child

Displeased Moo Cow
Jun 15, 2009

i thought that you could do other things with your xbox one though.

like tv.

uG
Apr 23, 2003

they knew

xbone is what angsty teens get their parents to buy them ps4 is what grown manchildren buy

Kevin Mitnick P.E.
Aug 30, 2009

Angry Moo Cow posted:

i thought that you could do other things with your xbox one though.

like tv.

i have a appletv already

if apple made a console id buy that instead

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

It just works
the same way.

slogsdon posted:

you could learn a new skill, appreciate actual art, spend time with other human beings, etc

but instead you buy and play a videogame because you are a literal child
you could kill you'reself but instead you post in yospos, such a tragic waste

Snitchtard
Dec 3, 2010

jony ive aces posted:

you could kill you'reself but instead you post in yospos, such a tragic waste

I wanna disagree with this post but gently caress, that av

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Proteus4994 posted:

about video games? or about cool stuff like guns and cars and cars with guns on them?

Video games, television and funny GBS things I observe in the meatspace.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Nomnom Cookie posted:

I'm going to use my large brain do make a deduction here. The PS3 was a huge lovely joke of a console last gen, and by the end it was THE console to own with all the cool exclusives. The Xboner is filling that role this cycle. Hell, it might not have the pretty graphics or the lower price, but microsoft isn't gonna let it go quietly.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Knuc If U Buck posted:

Video games, television and funny GBS things I observe in the meatspace.

I class YOSPOS as a grey forum btw, because I hate the stylesheet and block it.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Proteus4994 posted:

gently caress them. if you want to do child things you can post in child forums with the other idiot children

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Knuc If U Buck posted:

I class YOSPOS as a grey forum btw, because I hate the stylesheet and block it.

Knuc you

Kevin Mitnick P.E.
Aug 30, 2009

playing video games is something yosposters should do and then never ever talk about. again, similar to fantasizing about anthropoid mammals while masturbating

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

I liked in this is the end when james franco explains that video games are art

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

If any of you tough guys have the balls to come into the YOSPOS video game thread and throw down with those of us who aren't ashamed of our Unemployed Gamer Lifestyle, you're welcome to try. Be warned though, we do this all day, everyday.

Dead Man Posting
Sep 1, 2008

Knuc If U Buck posted:

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

wasn't there a rule in YCS that outlawed meta threads, like this, because that was a good rule if it existed and if it didn't exist it needs to

«7 »