Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

KenjiKaizoku posted:

Oh God, Dennis is the Allstate Insurance guy, 'Mayhem'. Totally didn't realize that until I saw this episode, which is incredible considering that I've seen all of 30 Rock and had seen the Allstate commercials a bunch of times.

I don't know if it aired the same everywhere, but right after he got introduced as the Vulture, my girlfriend went "Is Mayhem?" Then it went to commercial, and it was the Allstate commercial with Mayhem blowing up an SUV at a tailgate. Intentional or not, that is great advertising.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

I don't know anything about tonight's episode, except that it is on.

That's enough for me.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Zaggitz posted:

When you find out the actual truth behind that picture it's kind of a huge bummer. :smith:

I'll be that guy... What's the truth?

Also, isn't that Robert Redford on the right?

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

BreakAtmo posted:

That they're shunted off to the side, made to feel unwelcome, because of the NYPD's homophobia.

Oh, that's it? I thought there was something worse going on. I gathered that from the episode.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Joose Caboose posted:

Season finale spoiler about tonight's episode from Terry Crews' twitter:
"Major Character Fired in Season Finale!" Who is it going to be? I don't dislike anyone enough that I want them to be gone.

The Facebook posted the actual character in their update. I think it's misdirection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

mind the walrus posted:

WHOA Stephanie Beatriz sounds nothing like Rosa.

That is the most color I have ever seen her wear. It is stunning.

• Locked thread