Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Excited for this show! Wanted to point out....Terry Crews wasn't Terry Tate Office Linebacker...that was another dude who is also a great actor and does a lot of voice work. Unless I'm missing a season two of Terry Tate or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Fourthing the Diaz thing. My wife doesn't like her, or at least said she didn't the first time she watched an episode. She's coming around though, I caught her laughing so I hope its safe on our DVR. I'm loving the show, its really quite funny.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

inthesto posted:

Look at all of you, slow to get on the Diaz train. I was sold at the police brutality joke in the second episode.

Terry Crews is a pretty great actor. Has he done a non-comedic role?

I was sold at that point too to be honest:D

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I dunno, I like the idea of Peralta and Santiago getting together or at least become closer friends. Some of the funniest scenes have those two in it (though the entire show is hilarious so that isn't' saying much.)

My hair is a mess.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Still Fluxing posted:

I hope the writers will decide not to go down the Peralta/Santiago (or, god help us all, Diaz/Boyle ) path. I'm not really one to freak out over characters getting together, but the way the tension between them is presented makes me wary. I don't see any humor value or character growth coming from something like that.

I would imagine we'd see a lot more between Diaz/Boyle than Peralta/Santiago.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
What a quality episode. Loving this show. Diaz was great!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Diaz has a boyfriend though. I cried a little. He was just so excited about getting a dinner with her.

Personally I'm fine if Gina isn't in every episode. She can be funny for sure, but I feel like over using her can get really old. "What kind of ZANY thing will Gina do next!!??!" will get old. She's best as a foil to the captain I think rather than a wrench in the cogs of the office.

• Locked thread