Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
They didn't do it this week, but they established Amy as the kiss-rear end ambitious type last week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

Corkscrew posted:

The comparison to Robin Williams isn't totally off the mark, really.

The author slams Williams' show as well, and it got a full season order.

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
Did anyone catch what the 12 elements to judge a pie are?

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
I was hoping for Richard Belzer instead of Kyle Secor, so I sympathize, but I'm sure it will be fine

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
Terry shaking Boyle was so great

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
They've got a few re-occuring villains in the making - the tagger's high-ranking dad, The Vulture, Patton Oswalt's fire inspector, and the Pontiac Bandit.

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
Seeing Diaz in blue with glasses at the golden globes blue my mind.

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
Jake and Rosa would actually be pretty cool.

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
The early episodes were all great, and they were mostly Peralta. My favorite storyline is still him sleeping with the Medical Examiner.

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
They already had a Diaz episode. Charles and Terry had to coach her when she gave testimony, so she wouldn't look like a psycho. I liked it, but yeah, it dealt with her crazy rage issues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
I found it odd that they had Holt actually make jokes about Peralta calling him Dad. Showing a soft side there.

• Locked thread