Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beardless Riker
Apr 14, 2005

I wasn't expecting much from this to be honest and I was pleasantly surprised. I love JoeLo and Chelsea Peretti consistently makes me laugh on the CBB podcast, especially farts and procreation obviously. I was fully expecting to be let down all across the board and ended up really having a decent time watching this, especially for a network show. I'll certainly watch again next week.

e: this is fairly high praise for me

Beardless Riker fucked around with this message at 07:04 on Sep 18, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beardless Riker
Apr 14, 2005

Yep this sure is a decent show, tonight solidified my decision to watch it for the season. I'm glad they showed a more fun having side of Rosa - I definitely got some April Ludgate vibes from her in the first episode. Not enough to call full-on rip offery but certainly close. This time around was better.

Beardless Riker
Apr 14, 2005

Mooseontheloose posted:

I kinda have a crush on the emotionless cop now.

This episode also has done a good job of slowly getting out of precinct.

Diaz? Stephanie Beatriz? Yeah I'd never heard of her before this show but I'm poppin boners over her left and right. She's funny as hell.

Beardless Riker
Apr 14, 2005

FuriousxGeorge posted:

Wow, I'm glad he went with Fox. Despite my love for Community and Parks NBC is just not a good place for a comedy pilot to be right now if you have options.

I agree, as much as I love what NBC did with Thursday nights for the past few years...that's a serious loser network. On Fox this show stands much more of a chance, which is awesome because it is legitimately a highly decent show. NBC cancelled Welcome To The Family, a very lovely show, like four weeks into air? Like...NBC what else do you even have aside from more poo poo?

• Locked thread