Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
I'm so excited!

There seems to be something wrong with the gif gallery link in the OP though. It just give a Critical Error message.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
This is going to be the perfect break period in the block of days full of stress and work I've got going right now. I've missed Pawnee so much. :neckbeard:

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

CobiWann posted:

FBI Agent Burt Macklin? I thought he was dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cNhKaS2s6o&t=2s

Turns out they were right. And wrong.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

precision posted:

When the show actually ends, how are they going to top April reading that letter over a Swanson montage?!

I was tearing up during that entire sequence.

This was a fantastic episode and I am so happy to have Parks and Rec back. If the rest of season six can live up to last night I'll definitely be able to cope with the possibility of it being the last season.

Checking upcoming episode titles and descriptions it seems like Pawnee and Eagleton being forced to work together might be the season's longer plot arc? It appears to be a link between the next two episodes at least.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
The transformation of Tom's expression at the end from 'This is the worst possible thing to happen!' to 'Oh man did this work' was fantastic. Great episode all around. I am really going to miss Chris though, because no one else could give us such wonderful observations, such as words being like racquetball for your mouth.

• Locked thread