Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

This is LIT'RALLY what I've been waiting to premiere this fall season. Parks n' Rec let's roll!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

That was an amazing start to the season, somehow better than I thought it was going to be. I can't believe a place I'm in almost every day (Glasgow Central Station) had god drat Parks and Rec filming there, never thought I'd see that in a million years.

Ron Swanson loves Scotland and now I can die happy.

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

Butt-dialling the thread.

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

Yeah the only thing I noticed was the Windows tablet thing and shows have been doing that for ages. Christ, how many shows have people on Macbook Pros or iPads? Too many to count I'd think. Didn't bother me more than usual for US TV :shrug:

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

Parks and Rec Facebook posted:

Thursday, you shall find out.

Dammit Jerry :argh:

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

America, You Got Jammed.

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

Man, I miss the 3-hour spectacular Thursday Night Comedy block of 2009/10. Parks, The Office, Community, 30 Rock, The League and It's Always Sunny all in one glorious night. It may not have been a ratings phenomenon but for a brief window of time the stars aligned and great comedy spilled forth. Now look at it. Thanks Jerry Garry Larry! :argh:

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

"I'm more of a blades guy myself" :smug:

I love Jamm so much.

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

Even though I still love Parks, I'm surprised there's going to be another season. Everything feels like it's coming to a satisfying close and the characters don't really have anywhere else to go. What could you fill another 13 episodes with that hasn't been done already? I know it sounds weird, but I was really hoping this was the final season.

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

pksage posted:

Next week's episode is directed by Adam Scott, so I have high hopes.

I think next week's episode is called Ann & Chris so I think it should good one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

Man this is either going to be amazing or a disaster.

• Locked thread