Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

This thread title is in poor taste. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

This episode proves definitively that no one will miss Ann. :)

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Macaluso posted:

I was just watching the Filibuster episode and I didn't realize before but the guy at the arcade is Morris, the dude who was complaining about Donna tweeting spoilers of Death Canoe. I don't know why this kind of thing constantly impresses me on this show but it does

He's also the same guy who keeps talking about how you can download anything you want from the Internet in the episode with the video store bailout.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Merauder posted:

Mayfair Games announces a limited attendee Cones of Dunshire charity event officially to be at Gen Con Indy in August, only 33 tickets available. I snap booked 2 tickets for me and a buddy who are going to be out there anyway. :dance: :dance: :dance:

http://mayfairgames.com/news.php?id=303

You had better loving call Ledgerman before someone else does. :colbert:

• Locked thread