Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

RandallODim posted:

This is going to be the perfect break period in the block of days full of stress and work I've got going right now. I've missed Pawnee so much. :neckbeard:

You might have a little wait as Pawnee goes to London tonight!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Ah yes, I forgot about the NTSF movie special event. That should be good. Man I love Thursdays (or Fridays, as that's when I get to watch 'em).

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

If the show continues, and I personally hope it does, then I like this concept of having a season with a big arc (like Leslie getting elected), followed by a settled season where not much happens (ie last year) then start the cycle again. It's nice to be able to see everyone in a static place for a while before the next big thing disrupts them.

Really liking this plot idea, the Eagleton rivalry has always been great.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Billy's twitter indicated that Craig will be coming back later in the season.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Jon Glaser has a well documented coke habit, so he'll be in every episode he possibly can be.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Yeah there's more info on Sepinwall's twitter, saying it was Daniel at HitFix pushing him to define exactly what he meant etc. Sounds like good news, regardless. Hopefully Community is renewed for a full season alongside it.

Thought this weeks episode was great by the way, and I made some kind of weird whooping laugh when Chris/Larry conversed in the picnic area. I've never made that noise before and am slightly concerned.

E:

"10:00 a.m. "We're obviously not happy about a .6 for any show, especially for Michael J. Fox. We like that show. We like Sean Hayes' show a lot. Creatively, we think those are good shows," he says. "We're gonna still work hard to see what we should do on Thursday night," Greenblatt says. "'Parks and Rec' and 'Community' are also great shows," he says, claiming they like them. "I think both of those shows are, you know, are strong possibilities for returning," he says. He says that they're "bullish" on the future of both shows. So I put my live-blog down and ask, "What does "bullish" mean?" Greenblatt says he's going out on a limb. "Parks and Rec" is going to have a seventh season," he says. We're all a bit shocked to hear that said so frankly. That doesn't mean that "Community won't also get another season, Salke adds. So… I got "Parks and Rec" a seventh season today. What did you do?"

http://m.hitfix.com/the-fien-print/nbc-executive-session-with-robert-greenblatt-press-tour-live-blog#LEPZaQRJ06Zy8cpr.99

EL BROMANCE fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Jan 19, 2014

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

A seventh season will hopefully mean Craig is brought on as a full time character to replace one of the leavers.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Chairman Capone posted:

.. and is completely at odds with the tone of the rest of the show and the characterization of everyone.

Congratulations, that's the entire point of the joke. It's funny.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I think it might be a case of 'being a Billy Eichner fan makes you a fan of Craig' a lot easier than 'never heard of Billy Ecihner, but a fan of Craig'. Watch some Billy on the Streets and minds might get changed... that show is just too much fun.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Only America could be one of the few countries where drinking the tap water is fine, yet the population flat out refuse to do it.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

LividLiquid posted:

No, but progress is also not writing nearly every gay man on television as a caricature.

I must've just walked through a portal and now live in a world without Brooklyn 99, The Sarah Silverman Show and every show in this article

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

LividLiquid posted:

Google "tokenism".

Nah, I'm going to Google 'How do you tell morons and trolls apart' instead as that seems a better use of my time.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

How do you know he's the only gay character? As pointed out in this thread multiple times, he's not even been confirmed to be gay on screen. This is an insane conversation.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Favourite episode in a long, long time. Funny that an earlier poster hated Leslie all the way through, I found myself hating Ron for pretty much the first time I ever. I guess it was truly one of those 'pick your side' moments.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I like Craig and I'm sure they'll refine his character in the off time. We all remember s1 Andy.

Just realised the show will probably end with Terry's name further evolving into Garry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Yeah that was the exact thing I was going to post too. It's the way April gives him that little slap after he says it, as if it could possibly make final cut.

• Locked thread