Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TPSDude
Apr 7, 2011

Tank Goon
Just popped my copy in and this install bar can't finish soon enough. Will be joining Goonal Cortex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TPSDude
Apr 7, 2011

Tank Goon
Did they increase the number of team memebers? Vanilla had a limit of 20 i think, which led to having to make alt clans and co-ordinating matches a pain.

TPSDude
Apr 7, 2011

Tank Goon
I build my UNACS with tank legs and as much AP and throw Auto cannons and howitzers on them, my only problem with them is that they just follow you around and then their pathfinding fails them. I'm sure someone will translate a JP wiki on optimal UNAC configs at some point. I did some normal missions to see what they reward and each completed mission fills bar of a six tick gauge which then allows a special mission to be done.

EDIT: Found link to a slide share that really breaks down the new mechanics they've added in ACVD http://www.slideshare.net/Moon1Walker4/armored-core-verdict-day-15 worth a read to know what mechanics they've added or changed, might be worth putting in the OP.

TPSDude fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Sep 25, 2013

TPSDude
Apr 7, 2011

Tank Goon
I'm up for a special sortie, but be warned some of them can be pretty BS and definitely require a person run a tank or quad with sniper cannons. The beyblade boss? Imagine fighting 6 at once.

TPSDude
Apr 7, 2011

Tank Goon
Well I got us to F+, working on getting to E- tonight. If your running normal missions, it behooves you to destroy the sub target crates or you will never break even on any attack for money.

Edit: Meant E-, and we got it, enjoy your cheevo.

TPSDude fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Sep 27, 2013

TPSDude
Apr 7, 2011

Tank Goon
Here is a walkthrough for what Dire posted, you do not need to link you PSN/XBL account to the Bandai-Namco ID for it to work.

1.) Create a Bandai-Namco ID here https://www.bandainamcoid.com/
2.) After making the account, boot up ACVD and go into the Extra menu and select Data Authentication.
2a.) Now input your email/password you used for the Bandai-Namco account and you will get sucess screen hopefully.
3.) Now log in at the ACVS portal here http://link.armoredcoregame.com/p/acop/acvdlink/
3a.) Select your console platform, then enter your Bandai-Namco ID details

They also did a server reset for our cluster, territory Health pools look to be 1/3rd of what they were, all leader boards were reset, and we suddenly got three medals for our team being top 100.
Really disappointing our Link site isn't in the same vein as the Japanese one with the visual graphic of the world map.

TPSDude
Apr 7, 2011

Tank Goon
While as a combative AC you go into scan and place a marker with L2 on a target, As an Operator you hold down L2 over a target and hit a a direction on the D-Pad to order Individual UNACs to attack he target. UNACS can't be told to target crates but will auto fire on them if in range so keep em away from crates if there is enemy ACs left on the field.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TPSDude
Apr 7, 2011

Tank Goon
Got the team rank up to C- thanks to the help of Atlatl, T3hrog, and a SIGNS UNAC-05. On the last battle to C- we faced a full player team with a coordinator and a team rank of B-. What we thought would be a certain loss turned out alright as they were French and bad at Armored Core.

Agean90 posted:

TPSDude has acquired an anime emblem.

Our victory is assured!
The secret to success.

• Locked thread