Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
Man, hitting Clash on a huge boss is satisfying, as is punching out smaller bosses and breaking zombies' spines in half. What I'm saying is there's nothing better in life than being a huge Samoan-looking guy holding a tree.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

Elswyyr posted:

I wanna try playing Karok, but I saw some people mention that he gets really bad in the late game, and pretty much only spams one attack over and over? Is this true? I just want to hit dudes with clubs and punch them.

gently caress the late game, live for the moment, beat people with a tree.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

Bakalakadaka posted:

It's ok all you get from bingo is like 2 pieces of trash unless you pay 30 dollars.

This more or less describes the entire late game, I'm told.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

Even if Karok's Clash is only sorta useful, it still feels super cool to execute it during co-op games and hear people :woop: over it on voice chat. Hitting people with trees is still awesome.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

koekje4life posted:

The only other USB device that is connected is my mouse, and I tried unplugging that and booting but it still throws this error at me:

When I click OK it spews this at me:

:negative:

Well, have you tried Koreaing?

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

Update: Grabbing gnolls and piledriving them is more fun if you yell "RECOOME!" each time.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

S2 treasure hunting quests are hella more fun than S1 and Karok has some sweet boss bash animations against S2 bosses. But as others said, do S1 enough to complete your basic skill quests before you go treasure hunting.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

How are you people getting into stupidass fights in a thread about cooperatively beating people with trees for free?

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

nickhimself posted:

More like a Korean MMORPG.

The economy is based on player interactions but people only help because they have no one else to talk to about the game.

Free to Play, but mostly a Pay-to-Win game focus with "Get Huge" DLC unavailable to most people.

You have to grind forever and, no matter how long you've been playing, there's always a whole crowd of guys who are hilariously over-leveled for the area and make you feel like poo poo about your progress because they look so much cooler in their gear than you do.

So you end up grouping with like-leveled players to commiserate over a lack of progress while frequently purchasing the dumbest DLC simply because you *think* one of those other dudes bought it, and you may have also heard something about how awesome it was on some website, yet no matter how many times you buy these packs, you fail to notice how ineffective they've been at everything but draining your wallet.

I think you guys would appreciate this post about bodybuilding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

Spoiler: Ellis gets smashed like a big stupid tomato wearing boy shorts.

• Locked thread