Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Down Right Fierce
Jan 30, 2011
Are people still playing this? I'm on USEast and trying to find people to do some low level raid things with and all the bulletin boards are dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Down Right Fierce
Jan 30, 2011
I might have to make a bro on west, then.

Down Right Fierce
Jan 30, 2011
I'm Cirpy.

Down Right Fierce
Jan 30, 2011
Do I just post "ey yo fartlords I wanna do a low level raid" if I want to kill the polar bear or the goblin or w/e guy in the first quest area? Because I can never find anyone doing those quests when I hit up the mission board.

Down Right Fierce
Jan 30, 2011
I killed the chieftain and the bear. Is any cool bro in fartlords capable of making an Exquisite Blood Prince chest piece? Stuff is expensive on the market right now.

Never mind, I just made 4million on the AH selling trash o_O?

Down Right Fierce fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Nov 29, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Down Right Fierce
Jan 30, 2011
My game kept crashing on launch for a few days but I got it to work this morning and logged in to find a +500at/mat 60 day enchant scroll o_O

• Locked thread