Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kreczor
Oct 30, 2011

I'd still rather play with medieval knights online then go outside and "hang out".
I am Starfloot who just applied for FartLords.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kreczor
Oct 30, 2011

I'd still rather play with medieval knights online then go outside and "hang out".
Where do all my AP pills go? I got them from the buggy mailbox, but can't find them in my inventory. Is there some secret place where all these pills go so I can down them all at once?

Kreczor
Oct 30, 2011

Neo Mara posted:

The tab at the bottom of your inventory is the cash or NX tab. They are there.

Ahh, thanks! Now I'm a walking, grumbling gnoll kicking machine.

Kreczor
Oct 30, 2011

Xavier434 posted:

I started playing recently and my inventory is getting filled with quite a bit of crafting and enchanting mats quickly. What do most of you do to manage your inventory? I have not seen any sort of bank storage in the game. Does it even exist?

I'd like to second this. My inventory is getting full of stuff that I'm unsure is useful at all. Like the broken gear from the kobolds, are those upgrade able or should I just dump those? Lots of crafting materials as well, anything I should focus on?

Kreczor
Oct 30, 2011

On that note, give me the ability to invite people. I was on all day and got quite a few pms asking to be accepted but no one was online. I'm already in as Starfloot, but an extra inviter will always help alleviate issues.

• Locked thread