Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neo Mara
Apr 20, 2005

Posting the AP restoration calculator on page one so I can find it easy

http://dillonbursey.deviantart.com/art/AP-Restoration-Calculator-FIXED-3-369532371

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neo Mara
Apr 20, 2005

Bakalakadaka posted:

Or buy 4 enhancement runes which will probably get you to +10 and then you have a +10 that isn't going to expire in a month.

yeah that was my immediate thought. Cant believe they are trying to sell that thing for more than a dollar.

Neo Mara
Apr 20, 2005

Elswyyr posted:

I wanna try playing Karok, but I saw some people mention that he gets really bad in the late game, and pretty much only spams one attack over and over? Is this true? I just want to hit dudes with clubs and punch them.

Pillar Karok is boing to me, my Karok is a Cestus. You can always put points into the shared skills until you get Cestus, try them both, then put points into weapon specific skills for whichever one you like more.

Neo Mara
Apr 20, 2005

ArchWizard posted:

Season 1 daily endbosses drop tickets now, so you might get a blackout without paying realbux for numbers.

EDIT:

so by my calculations you can get 25-29 tickets a day depending on which s2 daily it is that day. Thats all dailies and the s2 daily twice (resets at 10am and 5pm). 25 spaces on the board out of 50 numbers. Of course you can get numbers you already have or numbers that are not on your board but still there is a really good chance for a blackout. Ends the 23rd.

Neo Mara
Apr 20, 2005

could be a driver issue or your video card might be overheating

Neo Mara
Apr 20, 2005

Geburan posted:

Yup, that would be me. I meant to post as well, but totally forgot.

Re-apply and we will get you in.

Neo Mara
Apr 20, 2005

Kreczor posted:

Where do all my AP pills go? I got them from the buggy mailbox, but can't find them in my inventory. Is there some secret place where all these pills go so I can down them all at once?

The tab at the bottom of your inventory is the cash or NX tab. They are there.

Neo Mara
Apr 20, 2005

Fingers of Fury posted:

No need to be so visceral and in my face about it.

e: I'm sorry things didn't work out, maybe if you included the words "cinematic" or "immersive" or "goty contender" or "epic" or "genre defining mmo" or "fun" I would understand what the combat was about.

you mad bro?

Neo Mara
Apr 20, 2005

new link for the AP restoration calc:
http://dillonbursey.deviantart.com/art/AP-Restoration-Calculator-2-0-369534964

Neo Mara
Apr 20, 2005

New raids are out, Bark and Juggernaut.

Neo Mara
Apr 20, 2005

grats man~

Neo Mara
Apr 20, 2005

ArchWizard posted:

- Things I have heard in-game: Bark raid is actually for-reals broken and cannot be beaten somehow. Good thing I made my Skeleton Chainblades right before this happened, or I might have paid even more for barrel frags.

+best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neo Mara
Apr 20, 2005

ArchWizard posted:

NeoMara (may he RIP in peace) was in diabetic dogs with me when he got two lak fangs in the same run. He had ridiculous luck, I have fair-to-bad luck.

I always felt the game kept track of how much NX you used. If you can get ahead a little with VIP then use some profits to buy NX with gold and keep the train moving, that's what seemed to work for me.

edit: tho theres so many raids now I'd prolly go Cadet badge and Luk stones.

• Locked thread