Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

This avatar is lacking a certain something, don't you think? IT'S MISSING YOUR SCREAMS, TRANSFER STUDENT!
The Wieners of Castamere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock
I love this interpretation of GARRRARRRM

edit: AHAHAH SUPER ANIME!!!

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Yeah, life is hilariously cruel.
Grimey Drawer
Weiner. weiner weiner. weinerweiner

andrew smash
Jun 26, 2006

smooth soul
weiner
weiner weiner
weiner weiner

King of Spit
May 18, 2006
hahha I love these episodes, this is exactly why I don't like Game of Thrones too.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

This is gonna be a three or four parter isn't it?

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~
IS THAT A MAGICAL GIRL LOCKET

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

OH HOLY gently caress

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
That is a magical girl transformation thing

and oh god anime princess kenny

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Japanese Princess Kenny

Tarodia
Jan 13, 2008

Winners don't do drugs
I'm loving dead. South Park killed me

Sleeping Sigma
Dec 28, 2012
Best episode of all time. Princess Kenny for life.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

That was out of nowhere but holy poo poo that's hilarious.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Beaky the Tortoise says, click here to join our choose Your Own Adventure Game!

Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens!

This may be by a large margin the best end of a southpark ever!

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

That Gem looks familiar.

HAHA! Magical Girl Kenny! :frogc00l:

andrew smash
Jun 26, 2006

smooth soul

King of Spit posted:

hahha I love these episodes, this is exactly why I don't like Game of Thrones too.

because of the weiners?

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Tarodia posted:

I'm loving dead. South Park killed me

Yep. I died the way I lived. Laughing my rear end off at South Park.

Liar
Dec 14, 2003

Smarts > Wisdom
I can literally hear Deviant Art exploding with people struggling to be the first to have Princess Kenny up art.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Hahaha, get in a delays jab at GRRM

This episode wants to hate A Song of Ice and Fire, but there's just too much stuff in here that shows that someone on staff legitimately likes the series.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU
That was magical.

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock
drat YOU TREY R R PARKER YOU PROMISED US THAT BLACK FRIDAY WAS COMING

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

JT Jag posted:

I love that GRRM quite literally has the power to push back thanksgiving.

andrew smash
Jun 26, 2006

smooth soul
aaaaand key & peele leads off with a GOT joke

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

This avatar is lacking a certain something, don't you think? IT'S MISSING YOUR SCREAMS, TRANSFER STUDENT!
I am so, so tempted to make Magical Anime Princess Kenny my new avatar once screens go up. That was hysterically bizarre.

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
They haven't done an "anime" type scene since that ninja weapon fighting one back in like.. 2004? That was good.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

That was basically one of Sailor Moon's transformation brooches, that is really funny.

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

I don't particularly like south park very much these days but I watched these last two black friday episodes and Kenny dressed as Princess Zelda and then becoming a japanese princess is the greatest thing I've ever seen

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

romanowski posted:

I don't particularly like south park very much these days but I watched these last two black friday episodes and Kenny dressed as Princess Zelda and then becoming a japanese princess is the greatest thing I've ever seen
Less japanese princess and more magical girl but yeah.

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
I wonder if they intentionally mentioned a GoT book spoiler, or if it's just kind of obvious that it's going to happen and they made it up.

:siren: A Storm of Swords book spoiler, hasn't happened on TV yet :siren:: Joffrey gets poisoned.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

jerkstoresup posted:

I wonder if they intentionally mentioned a GoT book spoiler, or if it's just kind of obvious that it's going to happen and they made it up.

:siren: A Storm of Swords book spoiler, hasn't happened on TV yet :siren:: Joffrey gets poisoned.
They buried it under so many fake spoilers that only people who knew what to listen for would notice.

thrakkorzog
Nov 16, 2007

JT Jag posted:

This episode wants to hate A Song of Ice and Fire, but there's just too much stuff in here that shows that someone on staff legitimately likes the series.

There's a reason ASoIaF has caused some of the worst threads on the SA forums. Even people who like the series like to make fun of the goofier aspects of the series. It doesn't help that the last two books were not all that good.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

jerkstoresup posted:

I mentioned that I though they would put out real spoilers, but thinking back I think them putting out dozens of real GOT spoilers would be really funny. I'm not normally part of the "Dumbledore Dies" brigade though.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

thrakkorzog posted:

There's a reason ASoIaF has caused some of the worst threads on the SA forums. Even people who like the series like to make fun of the goofier aspects of the show. It doesn't help that the last two books were not all that good.
The last two books are actually pretty solid if you read them as a single long-rear end book. As is they're two halves of one book that were chopped apart based on character and storyline, but they mesh together well when you read all the chapters chronologically. It's at least A Clash of Kings level then.

Fantastic Alice
Jan 23, 2012

So did anyone think Kenny looked like he was dressing as Princess Zelda at the end? I was getting a Zelda vibe from him.

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

well that didn't take long. Thanks, Tumblr.

Did I shoujo manga it up enough or

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

xanthan posted:

So did anyone think Kenny looked like he was dressing as Princess Zelda at the end? I was getting a Zelda vibe from him.

He's been Zelda the whole drat time, man.

Gumbercules
Jan 12, 2004

These aren't my lamps. These have feet.
Every time I think South Park is out of gas, they put out poo poo like this. Top notch.

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

xanthan posted:

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

Kenny from Southpark dressed as Princess Zelda getting a Sailor Moon transformation broach in order to fight the war for PS4 there are fanfictions that match this exactly written like 10 years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metropolis
Apr 6, 2006
I haven't watched South Park much for the past few years, but I figured there have probably been a few great episodes that I haven't seen and decided I might as well jump in and watch these two. They were great. The wiener rendition of the GoT theme had me in stitches. And the guy yelling at Cartman for always using his garden to talk about betraying people.

• Locked thread