Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

God :drat: I love Bill Hader.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

What the poo poo am I watching

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

It was funny, and you should learn to appreciate jokes for what they are, regardless of their origin. Who cares if they're ripping on some video or making a reference, I laughed. Did you laugh? If you did you have nothing to be worried about.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I don't know whether to watch Yo Gabba Gabba or go out and tame some strange.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Van Halen!

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Has it taken this long for popular culture to figure out how totally hosed and horrifyingly ironic Black Friday is?

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Yes. Yes. YES!

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

The funniest thing that could possibly come out of this is finding out Matt & Trey think Steve Balmer is a level headed fellow. I figure they know he's a loving loon but vOv

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I spoiled myself because it was getting increasingly hard to avoid spoilers for asoiaf, and when I did that, Game Of Thrones didn't magically get worse guys. The show is different enough from the books that book spoilers aren't even guaranteed show spoilers. Try not to let stupid crap like super obvious family lineage actually spoil your enjoyment of a show, Christ.

That's all I'll say, because I'm not in a huge hurry for the south park thread to become as terrible as the spoiler free GoT thread.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I'm not big on consoles but my understanding is that the PS4 has a bit more power and the xbox one had to be re-tooled at the last second to not be an insanely draconian DRM machine, and it probably still possesses the capability to become that at a future date.

Aside from that, the xbox has a kinect camera built in and the dual shock 4 or whatever its called has some unique touch capabilities, and I think the new PSP can connect to a ps4 and you can play/stream games to the psp.

Honestly, to most people there's no real noticeable difference and I wager most people are buying one or the other based on brand loyalty more than anything.

I think everyone would be better off with a slick rear end PC and a giant monitor like me but I guess if I was forced to buy a console at gunpoint, the ps4 edges out the xbox for my money.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

HAHAHAHAHA

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

hahahhahaha the horse dong

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Stan is Davos?

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

xanthan posted:

And more dick descriptions for no reason.

Are the books this dicktastic? Because seriously, has he had one scene that didn't involve wangs?

I've read the first two books and half of the third, "glistening member" seems to be a fairly common phrase if i remember correctly.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Yesssss real footage :allears:

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

CBJSprague24 posted:

Why has South Park been leaning so heavily on splicing actual video footage into episodes recently? First the Muslims dancing to Van Halen and now the madness of Black Friday.

Some people need to be beaten over the head with irony and have it spelled out that Black Friday is actually hosed up.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

LividLiquid posted:

Absolutely. Whether for good or to joke about it being terrible, I'd have liked for them to admit it exists. That, or PC.

PC was represented as the old man that owned the betrayal garden :colbert:

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

GOT VIRUS FROM MP3 posted:

Jelly is teenage girl slang for jealous, so they're sending her to the school for jealous people. Hope this helps.

For a while 'jelly' was an internet thing before it became a teenage girl thing. I still catch morons saying it on 4chan, although I can't speak for the other, awful internet communities out there becasue 4chan is my only vice.

Apologies for this avatar too. I have a crystal ball and I suspect someone will feel the need to mention it. When my bank account isn't 0 you won't see it again but I'm not gonna stop posting dammit :colbert:

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I know everyone apparently loving hates Pinewood Derby, and Matt & Trey even admit it was a fuckup, but that episode was one of the highlights of that season for me.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Squashy Nipples posted:

"Which seasons of SouthPark are the Bad Ones" might be the single worst argument we have on this board. Seriously, worse then the GoonsWithSpoons "does REAL chili have beans" argument.

THERE IS NO ACCOUNTING FOR TASTE.

Every single time this topic comes up, poster A says "I hated A, B and G", and then literally the next person says "What? A and G were my favoritve seasons! X, Y, and Z were the worst!"

EVERY season has had some winners and losers, and as to which ones are which, even that has a wide diversity of opinion. It pisses me off when I see a post like this:

Did we all agree on this? I don't remember voting.

Different people like different things about this show, that is one of it's strengths.

Some people like talking about episodes they like and discussing their merits and demerits. There's absolutely nothing else worthwhile to talk about while this show goes on hiatus. The game is about to come out, but there's already a thread for that elsewhere. Matt & Trey aren't doing anything else. If you want to talk about South Park, your favorite episodes and seasons is just about all you can discuss, I'll thank you to stop trying to kill it?

Murmur Twin posted:

I loved how incredulous he was that the humans fell for "Space Cash"

The humans losing their poo poo over Space Cash really does it for me. Just the way Randy says it cracks me up.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I am a simple man, the Funnybot parody of The Klumps causes me to bust a gut. That and the entire thing about Tyler Perry. That episode is really good

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Well, gently caress hulu. I'll catch reruns on CC/on demand.

I hope hulu knows astroturfing their stupid poo poo onto shows people like isn't going to save their sinking ship. I hope CC/Viacom gets a loving clue.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I like how they're now asking you to pay money for a shittier service. I'm suddenly depressed as I watch a handful of really suck-rear end web flatforms slowly make the internet worse inch by inch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

As long as hulu streams advertisements to paying customers, the service is iredeemable. Who cares what else you get? I'm paying more money to have some kind of redundant cable On-Demand-like service. That's pretty asinine. If you don't have a cable subscription I can almost understand the folly of using that poo poo, but the service is awful and they don't offer anything worth the price that can't be seen elsewhere just as legally without lovely terms like Pay Us Money To Watch Ten Minutes Of Advertising.

• Locked thread