Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manos del Sino
Apr 12, 2004

Original Pony
Soiled Meat

KennyMan666 posted:

To quote Cartman, sweet.

Hella sweet!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manos del Sino
Apr 12, 2004

Original Pony
Soiled Meat
The only part (parts) of the episode that grated on my nerves were all the scenes of Cartman obnoxiously talking on his phone to Lawrence, not because I didn't appreciate them as part of the narrative but because that kind of behavior is just so drat irritating I sympathized with Kyle immediately.

I thought it was overall quite good and funny though.

Manos del Sino
Apr 12, 2004

Original Pony
Soiled Meat
This season is good and the next episode is almost guaranteed to continue the trend.

Manos del Sino
Apr 12, 2004

Original Pony
Soiled Meat
That was easily my favorite episode since Crippled Summer. Wonderful.

Manos del Sino
Apr 12, 2004

Original Pony
Soiled Meat
I didn't see much of a comparison between Intellilink and Obamacare, and I was looking for one. Instead, the system seemed much more a pot shot at many similar business systems that already exist in the corporate, education and other businesses world. They all run the same way, starting with limited functionality, requiring frequent upgrades and pricey service calls to finally tweak into the end product the buyer initially expected.

Any relation to Obamacare was superficial at best.

Manos del Sino
Apr 12, 2004

Original Pony
Soiled Meat

Breadallelogram posted:

So the part where Intellilink was running a healthcare system wasn't related to anything.

Maybe I missed some details, okay? :colbert:

But seriously, having worked with similar systems in a corporate environment, it seemed a lot more on the mark related to those.

Manos del Sino
Apr 12, 2004

Original Pony
Soiled Meat
I'm a liberal in the US and I consider Obama far to the right of what I consider genuinely liberal, so I'm not sure your point really holds, Joe. Just because one side of the argument has successfully brainwashed people into believe moderate-right is pinko-commie doesn't actually make it so.

Manos del Sino
Apr 12, 2004

Original Pony
Soiled Meat

Irish Joe posted:

You unironically used the term "brainwashed" to explain why a majority of Americans disagree with your political ideology. You are in desperate need of some perspective.

You're right, a well funded and orchestrated propaganda machine certainly has nothing in common in brainwashing.

Manos del Sino
Apr 12, 2004

Original Pony
Soiled Meat

Waffleman_ posted:

I like how that episode kinda predicted what's going on now with Miley.

It's just the way of youthful celebrity, and to be honest about, Miley's nowhere near the levels of Britney or Lindsay Lohan or others before and since. She's not strung out, incoherent, making a mockery of her career and alienating her friends and fans. She's just being awkward and a little grotesque.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manos del Sino
Apr 12, 2004

Original Pony
Soiled Meat

escape artist posted:

Is there a link to the wiener GoT theme? Because that song is amazing... One of the best songs they've ever come up with, along with "Jackin' It in San Diego"

The volume is really low, so adjust your speakers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHYYJ8kmsnk

• Locked thread