Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ghostwritingduck
Aug 26, 2004

"I hope you like waking up at 6 a.m. and having your favorite things destroyed. P.S. Forgive me because I'm cuter than that $50 wire I just ate."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHYcPAqIDX0

Right from their mouths a few months ago. I think it's safe to say that we'll get the game eventually, but I wouldn't be surprised to see it miss this holiday season.

EDIT: I hope that press release is a sure thing. I'm really looking forward to it, but I'm glad that it seems so much care has been put into it.

ghostwritingduck fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Sep 26, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghostwritingduck
Aug 26, 2004

"I hope you like waking up at 6 a.m. and having your favorite things destroyed. P.S. Forgive me because I'm cuter than that $50 wire I just ate."
It's exciting to find out exactly what was being said in that episode. It's too bad that Comedy Central has decided to act like the episode doesn't exist since it was a pretty good one.

ghostwritingduck
Aug 26, 2004

A Million Little Fibers is a personal favorite. It took a second watch for me to really enjoy it though.

• Locked thread