Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Jesus christ, that pretty much sums up my thoughts on people who use their phones like that. It happens more than it should.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Hahahahahah! DMV shut down!

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

There's even another South Park episode - Red Hot Catholic Love - about the Church's efforts to deal with the troubling problem of trying to figure out how to stop sexual abuse of children.... being made public.

Isn't there one other in which the priests have boys on body leashes randomly in the background or is that Red Hot Catholic Love?

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Desperate Character posted:

Holy poo poo Ike's not gibberish anymore

Ike's on steroids.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Foofa is Miley hahaha

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Cacator posted:

When's the last time they even bothered with a guest star? It wouldn't surprise me if they decided to make them uncredited, and Emilia Clarke's been on Futurama so it's not like she wouldn't do it. I wish they still had their rule of making celebrities do animal voices.

Considering they've had less than 20 according to southpark.wikia.com. After reading through it I had no idea it was actually Radiohead who had the idea of Scott Tenorman eating his parents.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Zero One posted:

The Laws of Hospitality are sacred!

Kyle is on Lord Tywin's payroll

hemophilia posted:

I've read the first two books and half of the third, "glistening member" seems to be a fairly common phrase if i remember correctly.

His manhood glistened wetly.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

HOly poo poo they cut off GRRM's manhood.. It glistened redly.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

South Park: Can Elmo smell your genitals?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

I think it more likely they just couldn't resist the idea of having Bill Gates covered in tattoos beating the living poo poo out of a competitor.

Gates has come a long way since Bigger, Long and Uncut.

• Locked thread