Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
I've been trying to "launch session" for about 5 minutes now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
Everyone get online and let's crash this bitch so they delay it another month. :getin:

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

futureproof posted:

This is the worst character creation system I've ever seen.
Oh most definitely. I haven't actually played the game yet but that definitely gave me an awful first impression.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Warning: spoiler tags contain spoilers for GTA IV and V.

Hey guys, I just finished the main story for GTA V and I'd like to know, who the gently caress picked the A or B ending during their first time? I mean, the choice at the end of GTA IV was somewhat questionable (obviously you go for revenge and save Roman you loving idiot), but being able to save all 3 characters seems like the obvious ending to me. It just seems like Rockstar is giving the illusion of choice when there is an answer that is obviously right. I don't really have a problem with it though because I thought the ending I got was fantastic.

• Locked thread