Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

I heard that there is a malware filled Android app parading around as the iFruit app for training Chop. Is there a an iOS emulator I could run on my PC so I can gently caress with this app?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

cheesetriangles posted:

I don't think there is an iOS emulator but the app is poo poo anyway if it makes you feel any better.

Maybe I'll bust out my Tamagotchi and take the edge off.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Has anyone killed Jimmy yet? I did and the resulting message was almost as good as his gaper comment to his sister.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Played a bit and the hand wave on your character's silence is funny. My first shared mission seemed a little janky. I had to rob a store with some dude and he just waited in my badass FUTO(!) I had jacked minutes earlier outside the store. After we escaped the cops we kind of split up and not sure what happened but it said I was a bad sport and I should be careful in the future. I was the one who got the cash bag for holding up the gas station so I'm not sure if it doesn't automatically split it or what.

Overall once I think once I figure out the quirks and how to login to my Social Club to join a goon squad this will be seriously bangin'.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Bland posted:

You have to split the money via an awkward and unintuitive menu but the game does tell you how to do it, or at least it did for me.

Yeah on XBOX its the back button but I didn't have any option that appeared to be: Split Cash with the Guy You Just Did a Mission With so I figured that it already split automatically. I feel like it really should only be an option if you want to gently caress someone over.

Also, if someone pops a cap in you and you die do they collect every bit of money you have on you or just a percentage? If it's 100% the griefing possibilities will be endless.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Has a date been posted for the release of the award winning iFruit app for Android?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

muscles like this? posted:

You can but its kind of tricky and involves walking across some girders. There's a parachute up there and I got out of that mission by jumping off the crane.

Parachuting off is one of the requirements to 100% this mission. I don't think you have to jump from the crane but I did after making the girder walk and falling but landing on one of the little catwalks on the crane thankfully.

• Locked thread