Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zip!
Aug 14, 2008

Keep on pushing
little buddy

For those stuck at work like me, this dude has a stream up: http://www.twitch.tv/gametage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zip!
Aug 14, 2008

Keep on pushing
little buddy

Quick money making tips!

- Join a session, drive to the area where the Bugatti Veron spawns in SP near the Posenbys/Fancy barbers. Steal a luxury SUV, theres a LSC 30 seconds away to the east. Sell the car, collect $9,000, deposit and quit GTA online. Join GTA online again and you'll be able to do this again immediately. Repeat ad nauseam.

- At level 9 Gerald gives you the mission Meth'd up which with a crew of 4 nets you a decent take of $5,000. You can repeat this as many times as you like by selecting replay in the bottom left corner of screen that gives you the 6 choices for your next job.

- At level 15 Gerald gives you the mission Violent Duct which nets you $9,000 and around 1,300RP. Again, you can repeat this as many times as you like by selecting replay in the bottom left corner of the next job screen.

If you've already passed the above jobs you can get access to them again by just calling Gerald over and over until he sends you the one of the above jobs. You can also increase the RP you gain by changing the difficulty to hard which gives you a 1.5x multiplier.

Zip! fucked around with this message at 10:18 on Oct 3, 2013

Zip!
Aug 14, 2008

Keep on pushing
little buddy

Professor Funk posted:

I just started the Strangers & Freaks mission with Franklin where he has to follow the dog to the man in the tree, and is talking with it the whole way and holy poo poo does it own. I'm laughing my rear end off over here.

But morality is a human construct and you're not hardwired to think that way???

Probably one of my favorite cutscenes in the game. I did these missions last after completing the main game and assassination missions and like to think that Franklin has acquired some form of PTSD after everything that has happened manifesting itself in the form of a talking Labrador.

• Locked thread