Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dinotron
Sep 2, 2008
So is there an active Goon presence on Rockstar Social Club, or will we be starting a new Goon Squad crew when GTA: Online launches next week? I had much rather play with goons than random pubbies and I think we should put a link to the active crew(s) in the OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinotron
Sep 2, 2008

FallinInTheBlak posted:

There's a whole bunch of stuffs about crews in the private game forum thingy.

Would you care to be more specific, or offer a link? I'm unaware of this "private game forum thingy" that you speak of.

On an unrelated note, I'm pretty sure I saw a Sasquatch at some point in the game. I've been back to the state park next to Mt. Chilliad to search for it, but to no avail as of yet. I know it exists somewhere in this game and I'll find that thing and kill it before it can eat another baby!

Dinotron
Sep 2, 2008
I managed to get online long enough to make a character that looks mildly like me, which is 1/4 Asian, 1/4 African American, and 1/2 John Marston for some reason, and got to the point where you're forced to take part in a race. However, once the race tried to initiate everything crashed and it booted me into the single player game. I mean, I expected all of this to happen considering how it's the fastest selling game of all time now. I ain't even mad.

Also, when I made my character I tried to max out shooting and driving, but the idea of my character not having any time for sleep and friends made me sad so I sacrificed my a few of my stats in order to give me piece of mind that my fake character's fake life is somewhat fulfilling. :smith:

• Locked thread