Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reive
May 21, 2009

beedeebee posted:

The knife in this game is pretty brutal for some reason. I was just walking around, noticed I had a knife so decided to test it on some random guy. Just one stab in his stomach and he fell down to the ground. Made me feel a bit uneasy, which is weird, because I have no problem shooting or driving over people (in the game ofcourse :)).

You think that's bad? Try sneaking up from behind and using it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reive
May 21, 2009

thehustler posted:

Sorry this is so many pages back but I don't recall hearing about this chain of missions in the game. Have I missed something? Or is it something you can only find if you go hunting around on the in-game internet?

Visit the Epsilon Program website as Michael.

Reive
May 21, 2009

Anyone know the password to the Children of the Mountain Stage 4 Entry? I clicked through too fast and missed it.
I want that T-shirt for shits and giggles.
Edit: NVM the email was just late.

Reive
May 21, 2009

Well that was an interesting encounter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8ErxIN4HRo

Reive
May 21, 2009

Ugh, been stuck on 'Launching Session' for what feels like ages, it's going to be one of those launches.
On the bright side Soulwax FM is playing.

Reive
May 21, 2009

6 minutes waiting for the race, finally got to pick my car, now it's stuck on the loving transition to gameplay.
Yeah I think I'm just going to go invite only for now...

Reive
May 21, 2009

SuperHunBastard1690 posted:

how do you start that? I am still waiting for the race.

No idea, I'm in the Online section of the story mode's start menu right now and there doesn't seem to be an option to create a private game.

Reive
May 21, 2009

Well that's great, it loaded up where the tutorial race was supposed to be and the marker was missing so my character walked through it and now I have control and can move around with no objective.

Reive
May 21, 2009

Even the social club website is making GBS threads itself right now.

Reive
May 21, 2009

Can't pratfall online, worst game ever.

Reive
May 21, 2009

God loving dammit, I started an invite only game and it's still stuck on waiting for other players, there are no other loving players.

Reive
May 21, 2009

The online is so hosed it won't even load while playing solo, how does that even happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reive
May 21, 2009

bossfight posted:

So with sailboats... do any of them actually have sails? I'm playing the PS3 version and I don't think I've seen any sailboats with sails. Previews of the game suggest there should be sails, but I haven't figured out how to deploy it on the Marquis. Has anyone figured that out?

They have them, but you can't use them, I don't see why either, all they have to do is turn to the side and give the boat a speed boost.

• Locked thread