Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cluncho McChunk
Aug 16, 2010

An informational void capable only of creating noise

Teenage Fansub posted:

How do you get bald Trevor?
Unless I'm forgetting that isn't a haircut option.

Try different hairdressers, I think that haircut is from the fancy one in north LS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cluncho McChunk
Aug 16, 2010

I had a hell of a time trying to steal the military jet. How I ended up doing it was to sneak in the back entrance(the one which didn't have a bridge) on a Sanchez. You can sometimes not get spotted by the gate guard if you time it right. Straight past the gate on the right you can duck down into the trench that goes all the way around the base perimeter and lose your wanted level in here if there are no copters on you. Then you can go around until you are right across the runway from the jets in the sandbag areas, dash across and get in before any response team gets to you. Then you just have to avoid getting shot by the SAMs before heading for the skybox to lose your wanted level. Then you can happily park it at Trevor's airfield before never using it again for fear of losing it.

Cluncho McChunk
Aug 16, 2010

Yardbomb posted:

What's going on here :gonk:

There are 4 Michaels in that picture walking aimlessly out into the desert with more flooding out of Trevor's trailer.

There's also this catastrophe

Those sponges are still multiplying, as well as new Michaels and Patricias making their way through the doors and out into the harsh desert.

Swap to Michael, see what happens!

Cluncho McChunk
Aug 16, 2010

glandmine posted:

Are there more than like two encounters that end in heist personnel? I've been dicking around for a while but all I have are Packie and the wounded driver.

Slightly bummed Franklin can't play tennis.

That's it as far as I know.

Cluncho McChunk
Aug 16, 2010

Crappy Jack posted:

Yeah, considering the amount of stuff people have managed to discover already, I think we'd know if there were any more of those, and there don't seem to be.

Hopefully there'll be a whole bunch more of that stuff in GTA Online. At this point I think I'm looking to Online to fill in my problems with the game, such as a lack of crew members, freeform/repeatable/well-paying heists, and my drat cars not constatnly disappearing.

Cluncho McChunk
Aug 16, 2010

beedeebee posted:

Welp, time to F5 this thread and live vicariously to you guys. Sorry boss, my productivity will drop :)

Me too buddy me too.

Although I get to go home for lunch in just over an hour, and can get this party started then, so :toot: I guess?

Cluncho McChunk
Aug 16, 2010

My first character I chose the stats based on what they improved, and ended up with a woman who looked like she'd been beaten round the face pretty badly. I guess since we'll be raising the stats through play anyway they don't really matter, which is kinda really stupid from the perspective of what Rockstar were actually trying to accomplish with the creator, since not many people are going to want their character to look permanently bruised for the cost of tiny fractions of stats being boosted at the start.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cluncho McChunk
Aug 16, 2010

beedeebee posted:

Pretty funny, everyone in this thread has been posting for the past week that the servers would not be able to handle all that traffic. Now the game is live for 2 hours and everyone is surprised the servers aren't working correctly :allears:.

The eternal optimism that somewhere, somehow a games company will get the launch of their highly-anticipated online component right. I'm having trouble thinking of a real big release game doing this kind of thing that hasn't had issues recently. The only thing that comes to mind immediately is Call of Duty games, but that's basically cheating as they use peer-to-peer for the actual games and just offer a matchmaker, which also frequently shits the bed.

• Locked thread