Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
polish sausage
Oct 26, 2010
I can't help but think that whenever i see trevor, I feel like Rockstar read Dr. Thorpe's field guide to north american hipsters http://www.somethingawful.com/your-band-sucks/field-guide-north/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

polish sausage
Oct 26, 2010

Bold Robot posted:

What we know about how stock works (Lester, etc.), what we know about how garages work, and what the song that plays when Michael is flying around is come up a lot.

Might also be nice to tell people to stop debating whether the helicopter controls suck or not.

This is the song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K57dVZ4oHtQ It's one of my favorite missions. (i would avoid reading the youtube comments since they are spoilery.) I gotta say I'm taken aback by how good the writing is in this game since I really wasn't terribly impressed with the RDR or GTA4. They really stepped up on the character development front.

polish sausage
Oct 26, 2010

Bold Robot posted:

I know what song it is, because it gets posted like every other page. The OP was asking for suggestions for what to put in the FAQ post.

fair enough. maybe while we are at it we can OP all of the trevor transitions since that also seems to show up every other page.

polish sausage
Oct 26, 2010

Kringy posted:

I managed to get ONLINE! :fap: The whole thing strangely reminds me of GTA 3; a silent protagonist really does something for the sense of making you feel like you're only an individual in this world and gives me the impetus to save my fuckin money fast enough to own a lovely safehouse as soon as I can.

And I REALLY need a headset so I can play with you goons...

When you get a headset you wont be a silent protagonist anymore (the lips flap to your voice). Also im a lords and ladies member here. Is there any sort of way to coordinate besides just searching for crew members? The only other thing I see is just the crew lists in the op. (Xbox:catchiestcarton).

• Locked thread