Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
I'm sure this has already been discussed, but when replying to emails is there ever an option to choose a response when prompted to do so? I've only ever had one possible reply available so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
I'm generally ok at this game, but I must admit I have no idea how to use Michael's special ability properly. Either it's not that great or I haven't figured out how to get the most out of it. Any tips?

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
Well, everything I've done seem to have disappeared, even though I'd fully created a character, done the race, done a few things to get started. what the gently caress :(

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
So is everyone who's playing online regularly just persevering with having to recreate characters all the time, or are some just getting lucky?

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
At what point are you able to do the epsilon missions? Do they come in after the main story has finished or have I missed them somehow?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012

DrNutt posted:

This game had some decent writing, but that was the only thing in the game that actually made me laugh out loud.

The funniest part of the game for me (in its absurdity) was when Trevor kills Floyd and Debra

so many great lines

Answers Me fucked around with this message at 10:17 on Oct 14, 2013

• Locked thread