Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ravenicus
Jun 30, 2013
100% Completion Secret Spoilers: http://imgur.com/a/tcat6

Someone found this above Fort Zancudo (From the subreddit).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ravenicus
Jun 30, 2013

Cerebulon posted:

I've seen that same car (With Mariachi band members hanging around nearby) parked outside one of the roadside restaurants out in the countryside before. I'm not sure if it's a location specific thing, but the one in the mission wasn't the only one you'll ever see.

Oh thank god, I tried to drive it back to the city and totally crashed it. It's probably one of the coolest cars I've seen yet.

Ravenicus
Jun 30, 2013
Can anyone help with finding the second UFO part near the Penris Tower? I found the one on top of the building but I can't seem to find the second one at all, is it underground or something?

Ravenicus
Jun 30, 2013
So I can't seem to find the two last street races, Freeway, and Vespucci Canals. I looked on the minigames on the Social Club, and can see the layout of the track, but going to where I assume (the green dot) is the beginning of the race, it doesn't seem to show up, even at night when the completed courses are available. Any ideas?

Ravenicus
Jun 30, 2013

Coleman posted:

Are you sure you've beat the available ones? I think you only unlock the next one once you've beat the last one. Hao will text you telling you there's another race available. Try rebeating the last one if you already had.

Thanks, that seemed to be the issue. It showed a checkmark, but I think that was probably just to show that I had competed in it? Perhaps, I don't know.

Ravenicus
Jun 30, 2013
Oh god, the funniest thing just happened, I sailed a boat out to the ocean to see how far out you can go, eventually the boat just stops and you sink into the water, but for some reason you don't drown while driving the boat, so Michael was just standing there slowly sinking to the bottom of the ocean. Amazing.

Edit: Nevermind, it just doesn't show the bar for breath.

Ravenicus
Jun 30, 2013
Live US EST on PSN!

Ravenicus
Jun 30, 2013
I'm in a game but the trigger for the race isn't showing up, seems to be a common issue. Sucks.

Ravenicus
Jun 30, 2013
I love that the loading screen told me to buy GTA Dollars before it crashed and went back to singleplayer.

Ravenicus
Jun 30, 2013
Anyone had any luck with the PS3 version online yet? I've seen a lot of people playing on the 360 version but no one with the PS3 version.

Ravenicus
Jun 30, 2013

Baron FU posted:

It keeps people from making stupid looking characters by making all characters stupid looking?

But they're equally stupid.

Ravenicus
Jun 30, 2013

TremorX posted:

Well, poo poo. I am, but still nothin'. For how amazing Rockstar is at world-building, so many horrible design decisions come out of that company.

Press Triangle over the Dad options. Or Y on 360.

Ravenicus
Jun 30, 2013
Can Confirm: PS update did absolutely nothing.

Ravenicus
Jun 30, 2013
Oh christ, I'm in, but I have that aberrant bald female faced freak everyone was getting.

Ravenicus
Jun 30, 2013
This is one of the funniest game launches ever. I'm tempted to stick with this freak as a character.

Ravenicus
Jun 30, 2013
Man, it feels so good to actually play. Watch it go down like 5 minutes from now.

Ravenicus
Jun 30, 2013
How do I play with Goons? (PSN: MisterRavenicus)

I don't have a mic though.

Ravenicus
Jun 30, 2013
Every single time it's erased all my character information. Well, I'm done for now I guess!

Ravenicus
Jun 30, 2013
Are people's characters still erased/Cloud still down on Ps3? It is for me.

Edit: They are, the alert popped up after the character select, my bad.

Ravenicus
Jun 30, 2013
My character's still gone on PS3 version and I honestly have no idea if it deleted, or what. These error messages are highly inconsistent, as I'm led to believe it's because the cloud is still down but there is no actual message saying it is.

It makes no sense and I'm probably just going to wait because this has been my fourth or fifth character.

Ravenicus
Jun 30, 2013
Your guy looks like a hipster Anton Chigurh.

Ravenicus
Jun 30, 2013
Cruising with Hamburlgar and the rest of the goon crew.

This game is great

Ravenicus
Jun 30, 2013
Definitely get a house first, then everything else. There's one for 32k or so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ravenicus
Jun 30, 2013

Rapdawg posted:

Even more strange is that I had these things locked when I did his tutorial mission- if someone was level enough to make that mistake gently caress I could have skipped that poo poo.

Hey man, I just paid 25k for the color blue just because it was the Goon crew color. By accident, of course.

• Locked thread