Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

nic olas posted:

I don't know if you've noticed this but every character in a GTA game is an irredeemable shitbag. That's kind of, like, the point.

Nico was a good man, his cousin however...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

This is the kind of player-produced content I have been looking forward to seeing, the storyline spoilers in this thread aren't bothering me at all, whats bothering me is that I won't be able to purchase the game for a couple months. :sigh: Please post some more awesome videos guys, just like back in the GTA4 days, so much hilarious player-produced content, its as close as I will come to playing the game for awhile.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Yardbomb posted:

Really game, that was one of the only times I've gotten legitimately mad for a second. I'm flying Trevor out to do another mission with the wannabe border patrol and some random event pops up below me, so I bring the helicopter down and it's some lady trying to hitchhike. She gives me this story about "Oh I got lost hiking and I've been stuck out here for an hour and nobody will help!" and starts coming over, then stops and whines about me being in a helicopter. Okay that's stupid but sure, I'll just take a car from some random ped. I take a jeep from two old women and go over, as the event lady starts getting in one of these old hags drags me out and starts hitting me, so obviously I kick her face in and get back in. THEN her likewise old rear end woman friend comes and yanks me out, cue Trevor beating another old woman. I finally get back into the Jeep and start driving a little ways before I get an automatic one star suddenly, which causes the event lady to freak out and run, after which I mow her down in the jeep and fly off the side of the cliff in anger.

:shepicide:

"Whaddya mean you don't want to ride in a helicopter?! ITS A loving HELICOPTER!! Some people just have to look a gift horse in the mouth."

• Locked thread