Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sporklift
Aug 3, 2008

Feelin' it so hard.

$4,240. I wonder if this will be funded when I wake up tomorrow. I had doubts at $1,600 but holy poo poo. As far as keeping tabs on the Team Frogout... are most if not all of the donations from SA these last two days? Also, he should just call the Team Frogout Dog the Frogdog. Rolls off the tongue better.

This all kinda reminds me of the Mermaid Shelly thread.

Edit: drat this thread is moving fast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sporklift
Aug 3, 2008

Feelin' it so hard.

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Now that we've got him over the line I'd be perfectly happy to step back completely and just let him get on with living his dream, with the occasional local sub-goonmeet so we can get photos of neckbeards stuffing dogs into their maws.

Yeah. We should just fade back into the woodwork. Waking up this morning made my cynical goon heart...

sporklift
Aug 3, 2008

Feelin' it so hard.

I wasn't aware that you can opt out of getting a reward. You can do it after the fact too by managing your pledge. Don't wanna see him go broke giving away dogs.

• Locked thread