Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Hey I just want to say I started reading this and I like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Something you probably didn't know about the Soviet Union (part whatever): Subbotniks

The very first Subbotniks (Sabbath...niks.) took place when ideologically driven railway workers resolved to put in extra volunteer work on their day off, until the Civil War ends with the crushing victory of the Red Army. A number of equally committed workers in other vital industries have copied their example, and it wasn't long before Vladimir Ilyich was writing a passionate essay on "The Great Undertaking" as the precursor of true communism, and organizing Subbotniks to clear the rabble around the Kermlin (literal, not metaphorical, obviously).

(Grandpa Lenin helps the workers carry a log to/from the Kremlin. Ilyich would occasionally a carry a log all on his own - but according to knowing people, that was a special, inflatable log.)

With that fine example firmly in place, Subbotniks quickly became ubiquitous. Since the average citizen was, sadly, not quite as ideologically omitted and eager to volunteer his free time for the task of workplace / living quarters improvement as Lenin and his railroad crew (check out their upcoming album on Lighthouse radio), Subbotniks quickly became a stable of "involuntary volunteering" (volens nolens, for the academically minded among you).

I've been told that this concept - "добровольно принудительно" - is hard to explain to people who didn't grow up in Soviet Russia (or one of the neighboring countries that were kindly invited to participate in the grand experiment). Ostensibly voluntary, you would suffer all sorts of unofficial repercussions if you couldn't produce a convincing excuse for your lack of participation - at the end of the day, if the higher ups don't take any steps, the collective itself is not fond of individuals who think too highly of themselves. The Russian saying here is "do you think you're the smartest? That you deserve more than everyone else?" As you can see, Subbotniks were communist precursors to modern team building exercises.

So, what actually happens during a Subbotnik? General community improvement activities - clean, paint, mend, move, plant etc. You were only volunteered so often if you were a gainfully employed adult (and of course, the Soviet regime made great efforts to ensure that no one had a chance to laze around without working for a living). As a highschool / university student, you'd be encouraged to spend your free months helping with the harvest. As an elementary student, you'd be going door to door, soliciting paper recyclables (only 50 pounds of "makulatura" for a Jule Verne book)

I can't quite find a lovely satirical clip of a comedian troop trying to encourage Putin's supporters to organize a Subbotnik to clean up after their meeting / volunteer to help with the harvest, but I've been told that there's unofficial encouragement to restart the practice taking place as we speak - so as ever in Russian, satire can't compete with how absurd reality gets.

TheObserver
Nov 7, 2012

Xander77 posted:

I've been told that this concept - "добровольно принудительно" - is hard to explain to people who didn't grow up in Soviet Russia (or one of the neighboring countries that were kindly invited to participate in the grand experiment). Ostensibly voluntary, you would suffer all sorts of unofficial repercussions if you couldn't produce a convincing excuse for your lack of participation - at the end of the day, if the higher ups don't take any steps, the collective itself is not fond of individuals who think too highly of themselves.

It seems to be a understood concept in the military, at least if GiP is anything to go by - it's being "voluntold".

The Casualty
Sep 29, 2006
Security Clearance: Pop Secret

Whiny baby

TheObserver posted:

It seems to be a understood concept in the military, at least if GiP is anything to go by - it's being "voluntold".

That's exactly what I thought of when I read that post. Certain "mandatory fun" activities, for example.

Attention all hands! There will be a chili-cookoff at 1300! Attendance is required!

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

TheObserver posted:

The Israeli army term is לנדב, "Lenadev" - to volunteer (except as a single grammatical structure it carries a bit more weight).

Xander77 fucked around with this message at 06:57 on Apr 28, 2014

i81icu812
Dec 5, 2006
Hope Xander77 didn't have an unfortunate accident.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

I did, in fact, but that's not entirely relevant as I'm not the person writing the LP.

Dawncloack
Nov 26, 2007
ECKS DEE!
Nap Ghost

Xander77 posted:

I did, in fact, but that's not entirely relevant as I'm not the person writing the LP.

poo poo, man, hope you are ok!

Kopijeger
Feb 14, 2010
Seems that redmammoth haven't posted anything since 14th of april. Maybe he was sent to Wrangel island.

Dawncloack
Nov 26, 2007
ECKS DEE!
Nap Ghost
That's the day the Second Spanish Republic was declared. Surely he's infiltrating it already with the help of a Spanish phrase book and a time machine.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

I don't even remember what the rules for hostile takeovers of abandoned LPs are.

Xander77 fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Jul 17, 2014

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

I MAKE FUN OF QUEER STORYGAMES BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY LIFE THAN MAKE OTHER PEOPLE CRY

I can't understand these kinds of games, and not getting it bugs me almost as much as me being weird
It will require aggressive de-Stalinization, comrade. Beware of falling into revisionism.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

Xander77 posted:

I don't even remember what the rules for hostile takeovers of abandoned LPs are.

There are no real rules. Just do whatever and if the OP comes back, step aside. That's about it.

Ensign Expendable
Nov 11, 2008

Lager beer is proof that god loves us
Pillbug

Xander77 posted:

You Photoshop the OP out of all screenshots and pretend you started the LP to begin with

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Right. We already had a recap for Chapter 1 so let's have one for the most complicated chapter in the game.

Chapter 2:

We arrive in Leningrad, hoping to check out the meeting place between the snuff-movie making gang in Moscow and their contact in Leningrad - and find out which (if any) of the Leningrad KGB Department 7 officers are involved in the matter.

First things first - if we want to leave the hotel alive, we have to decipher a fiendish code:

and then call a mysterious "Cut Throat" in order to promise our cooperation.

Outside Department 7

We destroy our briefing materials and hide our spy equipment, all to give the impression we're seeking the local KGB cooperation without really suspecting them.

Department 7 includes:

Authoritarian and thoroughly corrupt colonel Kusnetsov. He's suspicious and looking for any excuse to refuse cooperation.

His son in-law Chapkin (currently not around)

Outstandingly competent expert in "enhanced interrogation" Agabekov. He seems nice enough, but we spot a highly suspicious cigar in his trashcan - which we proceed to carry in our inventory til the end of the chapter.

The apparently pathetic pen-pusher Drobnitsa.

Having gotten acquainted with everyone at the local branch, we proceed to the meeting place at Ladoga Park.

We bug a likely bench, and Romeo (the dapper Moscow gang courier) hands over the suitcase full of snuff movies to a local tough guy.

The contact, in turn, meets with Chapkin.

Since we know where Chapkin is going and no longer care about Romeo, we follow the contact back to a warehouse on Hammer and Sickle street. Our camera is busted up and can't take pictures, but it does have an excellent zoom feature.

As the courier steps into the bar outside, we use the code to get inside and plant a bug in the office. We also open the skylight lock.

The bar residents aren't very friendly, but asking to use the bathroom gives us access to another skylight and a way back and forth out of the warehouse.

As we listen to various people going in and out of the office we learn that:
Savchenko is the blonde tough.
Mechulaiev is the fat boss.
Yakuchev is the contact between Moscow and Leningrad (except when Romeo does it himself, I suppose?) because he knew Verto back in Afghanistan.

The suave Obukov is going to arrange the next step of snuff film transportation, arranging it with the mysterious Victor and Mr X.

We rush through the skylight and follow Obukov in order to locate the one/both of the aforementioned.

He goes to a fancy hotel and meets up with Agabekov. *GASP*

We rush back to the warehouse in order to listen in to further developments. On Mr X's instructions, "Victor Matsnev" will exchange the tapes for crack tomorrow.

The mysterious Cut Throat arranged for a meeting outside our hotel. As he tends to get homicidally agitated if not kept in the loop, we let him know what we learned so far.
He doesn't care much about any criminal / corrupt activity besides nailing Agabekov, but he's really into that. He ostensibly represents people who want to save the Soviet Union.

Our handler, Savinkov, shows up with a dead body in tow. Apparently a hired killer was sent after us, but Savinkov arrived just in time to intercept him.
His associate is waiting for a phone call outside, so we call him up and ask him to join us.

We lure him in (lights out, body away, swap clothes), and Savinkov captures him. A mysterious figure in a dark room at Hotel Severnaya Zvezda (where Agabekov met Obukov) hired the two.
Savinkov is convinced this is Kusnetsov's doing. He leaves with the surviving killer.

We are left to disguise the body and drop it into the canal.

We then go to the hotel where the killers were hired and do a bit of "investigating" with the working girls.

Greenberg (the American spy who was captured along with us by the snuff movie gang with Moscow) shows up, as does smily face here.

Wallace claims to be Greenberg's CIA partner, investigating the snuff movie smuggling ring. She lends us 150$ to lend credence to her words.

We use the $$$ take one of the prostitutes upstairs, and she tells us about yet another room in the hotel she's occasionally asked to use by her "contacts".

Said room has a special two-way mirror for which can be used to make blackmail videos. Oh, and it's possibly a snuff film stuido. Chapkin and Kusnetsov are kind enough to keep an incriminating photo within, just so we know who handles the place.

Back downstairs, Greenberg denies that Wallace works with him - she's a part of the old guard who wants the Cold War to continue. Sometime during this / the Wallace conversation we're told that New Birth is the name of a shadowy organization dedicated to replacing Gorbachev with a hardline communist and restoring the Soviet Union. He also claims that Savinkov is manipulating us - only trust him if he offers us a cigar. Oh, and there's someone called Protopopov involved in the whole thing in some manner.

Having uncovered all of the above, we head back to our hotel for some much deserved rest.

Only to get a rude awakening.

He's here to assassinate us, having been rattled by our discovery of his little movie studio. Thankfully, our recorder is voice activated:

One knock out later, we find an interesting syringe on his body, which we immediately proceed to stick into him.

With that in mind:
Savchenko is his informant within the gang, due to old blackmail ties.
He's after us due to us causing trouble at the hotel.
He and Kusnetsov think we're here to expose Kusnetsov' corruption.
He didn't send the hitmen after us.
Kusnetsov gets a cut of the snuff/crack import exchange, but has recently been cut out of the deal - and is going to take out the gang to teach them a lesson.
He has no idea who Mr X is: "I asked Savchenko but he hasn't found out. Mr X is Obukov's partner. They handle the arrival of the crack. Mechulaiev's job is to take care of it once it arrives, Sunday morning. Only, he'll be dead by that time."
The Victor Matsnev is a ship, heading out tomorrow.
He knows nothing about any of the deeper conspiracy stuff.

Having spilled all this information, he drops dead.

Savinkov shows up at this point. He's very interested in everything we've discovered, and here's his interpretation of the whole thing:
Kusnetsov is a very very bad man, and is the mastermind behind the whole snuff deal. We must intercept his assassination attempt at the warehouse and implicate him.
Everything else - Cut Throat, the American involvement, Agabekov's involvement with Obukov - are either misdirection by Kusnetsov or perfectly explainable.

There's a bum urging us to read "Pravda" in the alley where we're supposed to meet Cut Throat. After some shenanigans, we decipher the message within and manage to contact Cut Throat via the public phone.

According to Cut Throat, Kusnetsov is just a minor corrupt official - Agabekov is the key to the conspiracy.

Finally, we meet Greenberg in Lagoda park. He only has one bit of information for us:
"I checked out that guy Yakuchev you asked me about and here's what I found. First, he's a mean son of a bitch who keeps himself well hidden. Second, he's Pamyat. If there's one thing I like less than KGB, it's Pamyat. Those ultra-nationalist neo-fascist Jew-haters make me very angry, my friend."

(A reminder - our parents were killed in Afghanistan. Verto, Yakuchev's probable Afghan buddy, has one half of a photograph depicting this event.)

With all this in mind, the choice is between following up on Kusnetsov's little assassination, or disobeying Savinkov and investigating the Victor Matsnev. We're going to do the latter.

Xander77 fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Oct 3, 2014

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Thanks for the recap Xander, I'm starting to think I might need to draw up a relationship web to keep track of all the characters.

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

A relationship web probably wouldn't hurt.

Thanks for the recap Xander! I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Someone with better (read: any) skills with Powerpoint will have to plot such a web, but I don't think it's all that complicated (if only because we're not actually sure what side everyone is on at the moment, so any ambiguity is intentional).

A 647x324 jpg - minus the dosbox, this is how the game looks on my computer. Anything I should stretch / convert / whatever?

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

Xander77 posted:

Someone with better (read: any) skills with Powerpoint will have to plot such a web, but I don't think it's all that complicated (if only because we're not actually sure what side everyone is on at the moment, so any ambiguity is intentional).

A 647x324 jpg - minus the dosbox, this is how the game looks on my computer. Anything I should stretch / convert / whatever?
I'm not sure about resizing, but unless the file size is prohibitive I'd say you should use PNG rather than JPG. I am also super keen to see what the story has in store for us, it's setting up a really good air of paranoia...

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
Use PNGs, or at least good quality JPG, that compression looks terrible. Also, any reason why you're leaving window borders instead of just screenshotting the dosbox screen itself?

And thanks for the recap, I really needed it to get up to date.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Xander77 posted:

I don't remember this game's art being in pointillist style. :raise:

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Pierzak posted:

Use PNGs, or at least good quality JPG, that compression looks terrible. Also, any reason why you're leaving window borders instead of just screenshotting the dosbox screen itself?
Once more, with PNG's (but to be fair, the compression looks like poo poo ingame).

Screencapped and batch processed with irfanview. Better?

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
Yes, much better. Still has the weird border though.

(and the game's graphic style is actually the main reason the jpeg compression looked awful)

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

It would probably be easier to just use CTRL-F5 in DOSBox to directly capture screenshots from there - when something offers a direct image capture option, using it is usually the road to best image quality. I did that, then resized to an overblown degree to potentially drag out any faults, and it looks pretty good:

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Here's what a resized dosbox capture looks like:

I think I'll stick with irfanview, unless someone really can't stand it.

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------

Are you resizing with Resample activated in IrfanView? You should probably disable that.

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

Parsing sage, rotating time

That DOSBox capture looks like you've got some sort of scaler going on that isn't a "direct" 2x or somesuch.

e: If it isn't nearest-neighbour scaling, you should probably change it to that. Everything else looks like horseshit, IMO.

inscrutable horse fucked around with this message at 13:31 on Jul 19, 2014

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Damnit.

Here's a proper resize of a dosbox direct capture:

Everyone happy with these?

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Xander77 posted:

Here's a proper resize of a dosbox direct capture:

Everyone happy with these?
A proper resize is integer-scaled. This is neither. Just look at the text. (just keep it at 2x original resolution)

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Pierzak posted:

A proper resize is integer-scaled. This is neither. Just look at the text. (just keep it at 2x original resolution)
I have literally no idea what any of that meant.

(Flashbacks to my very first LP and the years upon years of sandcastle posts that preceded it. Maybe I shouldn't have taken a two year break)

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
If you resize a picture of fixed resolution (pretty much anything other than modern 3D games), you should scale by integers, e.g. 320x200 to 640x400, 960x600, etc. Your images are 710x444, which is something like x2.22, non-integer scaling. This results in pixel lines of uneven size, which is very grating in such a low resolution (that's why I told you to look at the text, it's most visible there).

And don't worry, I'll probably start an LP of my own soon, so you'll have a chance to talk poo poo about it :v:

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fair enough. 200%.

k?

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Somehow that looks better.

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------

I'd say it's optimal. Captured by source, integer resize, no filtering. Perfect.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
It looks better because everything was resized proportionally this time. That is likely close to as good as you're gonna make this game look though, yeah. Any further weirdness is likely to be a part of the art style being pretty unique.

klafbang
Nov 18, 2009
Clapping Larry
There's no correct answer for this game as it uses non-square pixels (320x200) and needs to be scaled by 5 horizontally and 6 vertically to be both pixel-perfect and correct, or to use a resampling non-uniform and non-integer scaling. There was a long glorious (horrible and boring) discussion in the sandcastle about this and there's no need to repeat that. Go with the current one, it's the same red mammoth ended up doing.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
Yep, looks great.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Update 31

: The scenic quay 19, just the right port for that gallant transporter of snuff videos, the Victor Matsnev.

A weatherbeaten cabin. A strong gust of wind would be enough to topple it.
An ordinary fishing vessel, typical of the Baltic fleet; rusty and cramped

: About what I'd expect. Well, no point in dawdling - off off and to distant shores. Like Argus of the ancient times, tum-tum tum-tum tum-tum...

A stern looking guard stamps out of his box...

He is quite clearly serious, so you return to the quay.

: Oh well, the gangplank is for losers anyway. Proper heroes always go around. Good thing I left all my surveillance equipment behind.

You swim round to the seaward side of the Victor Matsnev.

Thankfully, the crates provide a fairly decent hiding spot.

He reaches the front of the boat and looks about, grumbling...

He takes a perfunctory look around, then wanders back to the other end of the boat, where he leans on the rail and gazes out at sea.

: I believe this is my cue to head down.

: Nothing here, and I wouldn't know how to operate the radio equipment even had I thought it relevant. What about...

Much like the rest of the boat, this cabin could use a good scrubbing. The smell of fish pervades.

: A spank magazine and a tractor romance. I believe I'll leave those be, but the rum and belt might be useful.

We head on up and...

: Hmm. I wonder...

*Plop*

: Hah! Time to investigate.

: No incriminating clues left lying around, and no hiding places that would pass a cursory inspection. Guess I'll head back:

: And down:

The cupboard makes for a perfect hiding spot.

After a minute, you hear the mechanic stumble down the stairs. He regretfully sets the bottle down and sets about getting the engine started.

: No head for drink, me? A joke!

The heavy diesel engine rumbles to life. Kapiton settles down for a meaningful discussion with his liquor.

: Yoohoo Kapiton, look at that one! Just asking for it!

Before he can get too far into it, you hear someone coming down the stairs. The mechanic hides his bottle in the corner and tries to look busy.

: Блин.

Savinkov takes a brief look at the machine room and the mechanic, before heading back up.

: Hmph.

: Who's he think he is? 'nother drat tyrant!

Before Kapiton can get back to his bottle, someone else comes down the stairs.

: All right, all right. I'm here, aren't I?

: Just don't foul up. You aren't drunk, are you?

: 'course not! Whaddaya take me for? "No liquor on board, Kapiton!"

: We'll be taking it slowly, so keep the engine running sweetly, and you'll be ok.

The captain heads upstairs, leaving Kapiton to his work.

:"No slacking", he says. "Don't foul up!" Another drat Stalin...

Grumbling contentedly, Kapiton turns to some spiritual solace.

With a gentle lurch, the Victor Matsnev is under way. You wait...

A scant few minutes later, he's finished two thirds of the bottle and still seems happy...

A few minutes later, the bottle is finished. Kapiton, in some distress, weeps and curses softly.

: All things considered - my handler is manipulating me and colluding with the criminals, and I'm all alone on a hostile ship, trying to uncover what might be a vast conspiracy involving high-placed KGB officials - I'm feeling pretty good. Maybe it's because I'm finally out of the city. Maybe because I'm finally doing something of my own initiative, and no longer have to dance to another's tune. Maybe it's just because I'm out to sea.

The boats motor cheerfully chugs you into a vigilant half-sleep. The hours slip by...

A metallic voice crackles over the engine-room loudspeaker:

: Kapiton, check the cooling system!

You switch off the pump and replace the shredded leather belt with the rubber one. You switch the pump back on... It works! The engine purrs back to life.

Time to go back in the closet :/

You snuggle as best as you can, and snooze a little more. The minutes tick by...

Now that our sneaking around won't be as easy to spot, it's time to head up.

We could hide here for the rest of the journey and complete the chapter... but we need to be on the forward deck to get some info.

So you settle down... and wait. Two hours later, the Victor Matsnev slows down and gradually comes to a halt.

: What we're looking for is a flashing yellow light. It could be on any side, so keep your eyes moving.

A minute later, Obukov points at something.

: Excellent! They are coming to us! Let us work quickly; Kapiton, I need you to help friend Obukov carry the boxes down to the radio room.

: How many boxes is a-comin' aboard?

: Three, I imagine. Two small, and one rather large and heavy.

: You'll be wanting to get underway quickly.

: Quite. Oh, and Obukov - don't forget to give them the videotapes.

: I have them right here.

The yellow light comes closer.

: Huh.

The rowboat which transported Wallace vanishes into the night, taking away Verto's videotapes. Obukov and Kapiton carry the suitcases below, then return for the box. From the way they take pains to gently maneuver it down the stairs, it appears quite heavy - and fragile.

Fomichov returns to the cabin, and the Victor Matsnev begins to move. Kapiton goes back to his engine. The others head down the stairs.

: Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

We sneak down the discover:

The crate looks difficult to open. Lifting one end gingerly, you estimate its weight at 200 pounds 90 kilos.

From the rest-room, you hear several voices in conversation, but can't quite make out what's being said.

: Before we attend to that, though:

The other suitcase holds an identical looking packet of crystals... except this one tastes like (and appears to be) simple sea-salt.

: Wouldn't it be terrible if the contents of these suitcases were accidentally exchanged?

: Whoops. And now, to listen in on what that smug dandy is conspiring to.

: Let me repeat. Obukov, you will deliver the dark suitcase to Savchenko, then go to your apartment and stay there. Wallace and I will deal with the crack, then take the crate to Tsibulenko for the final programing. At 09:00, the fourth member of our group will pick up the package and transport it to its final destination. Now I must beg your pardon, as I should ensure everything is going smoothly on deck.

Savinkov has stopped speaking. You hear him approaching the door...

This is our cue to head upstairs and get back behind those crates.

An intelligence officer's life seems to be 90% spent waiting in uncomfortable places...

The Victor Matsnev suddenly slows down and comes to gradual halt.

: Same as least time. Keep your eyes skinned for a flashing light.

: Obukov and Kapiton, you'll move the crate into the dinghy. Be careful with it! Put the blue case beside the crate.

Obukov and Kapiton retrieve the objects indicated as the dinghy draws near.

The others draw back into the cabin / back to the engine room, as we wait some more.

Time to head to the stern deck.

Maybe this is a good time to take your leave.

A short swim later:

: Well, that was moderately illuminating. The only question is - what's my next move?

Xander77 fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Jul 20, 2014

Dawncloack
Nov 26, 2007
ECKS DEE!
Nap Ghost
Wooooooooo update!! :D

Приятел Xander, мне кажется, что ты русский владеешь. Ето так?

Едит: Обалдели!! ;)

Dawncloack fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Jul 20, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Dawncloack posted:

Wooooooooo update!! :D

Приятел Xander, мне кажется, что ты русский владеешь. Ето так?
И тогда Саша овладел русским. Не в том смысле, конечно.

• Locked thread