Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EphemeralToast
May 30, 2013
Wow, those conversations sure are something. Looks interesting, though I shall be sure to beware decadent pleasure-seeking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EphemeralToast
May 30, 2013

Glazius posted:

Some very... colorful characters, in this game.

Go and eat a hamburger, you oaf. :reject:

EphemeralToast
May 30, 2013
Wow, you certainly have a lot of opportunities to be a dick to that poor lady. :v:

EphemeralToast
May 30, 2013
The conversations in this game are so abrupt and disjointed. Maks talking to someone sounds like two Turing Tests talking at each other. :psyduck:

EphemeralToast
May 30, 2013
It sure didn't take long to get from "go eat a hamburger, you oaf" to "you just beat a man to death with your bare fists, hid his body in a trash can, and threw up from the sight of mutilated bodies on meathooks."

:stare:

EphemeralToast
May 30, 2013
Go eat a hamburger with your KGB mafia serial killer rape snuff film, you oaf. :reject:

EphemeralToast
May 30, 2013

Xander77 posted:

Finland? No, that's "literally" neighbors. Some other nearby Scandinavian country?

They might have meant Alaska. :v:

I have to agree, this is bleak as all hell but I really am interested to see where it goes next.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EphemeralToast
May 30, 2013
Glad to see this is back.

As for the note... oy. Possibly a substitution cipher with each letter-number pair standing in for a different letter, but umm, is the note in English or Russian? :v: The repeated letters are S, B, R, O, and I. As in, "B-O-R-I-S, did you check the light?" The repeated numbers are 3, 7, 4, 5, and 2, all of which are in the phone number the mystery caller claims they intended to call.

Maybe we should call that number and see who answers? :shrug:

e: beaten

• Locked thread