Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

Where did you watch the unreleased episodes?

e: Not looking for :filez: obviously; just wondering if they went up on YouTube or Xfinity On Demand or something. My girlfriend watched like every show that got cancelled mid-season so if they're all up on Hulu then this would probably make her week.

Cockblocktopus fucked around with this message at 13:34 on Jun 30, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloud the Cat
Apr 21, 2010

I'm in Australia so I don't think it even made commercial Television over here. I had to download them all, I just watched episode 22? Not sure if there was one after that.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

Cloud the Cat posted:

I'm in Australia so I don't think it even made commercial Television over here. I had to download them all, I just watched episode 22? Not sure if there was one after that.

According to Wikipedia they only aired in Australia, on the Universal Channel.

Cloud the Cat
Apr 21, 2010

Ahh, Universal Channel appears to be part of our Foxtel Cable packages that we have here (kind of like HBO cable in the US i think)?

• Locked thread