Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BreakAtmo
May 16, 2009

hcreight posted:

The daughter is like a weird mix of Annie and Britta from Community.

I kept wondering where I'd seen her before. Then I realised that I hadn't, she just looks a lot like Eva Amurri.

And as for the show, yes, that was great. Fox obviously has a real sense of humor about his condition and I like that the show actively rails against the idea of using it for sympathy. Also, Betsy Brandt. :allears: Glad I didn't even have to wait for the end of Breaking Bad to see her in something besides Nerdist bowling. I would still totally watch that though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BreakAtmo
May 16, 2009

Cloud the Cat posted:

This show is great and each episode is still improving.

"I can't go to prom with you...because you're a horse" hahaha

Am I the only one who thinks that book would totally sell?

BreakAtmo
May 16, 2009

Bown posted:

I dumped it after Christmas. There's nothing really wrong with it, and Fox and Brandt are pretty drat good (I liked the daughter too), but I just didn't give a poo poo about anything that happened to any of them. And his sister was annoying as hell.

Can we make this a thread about Chuck Lorre's Mom instead? That steadily became kind of good, but in a very weird way. It's still really unfunny but plot-wise it deals with super heavy poo poo every week. Janney and Faris are killing it too.

I like Mom as well. Allison Janney's scene talking about when Christie was born was really powerful. I find it funny but it leans more to the drama side if things than most sitcoms.

• Locked thread