Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manos del Sino
Apr 12, 2004

Original Pony
Soiled Meat
A very good start. Easily my favorite of new comedy of the season so far, the other contenders that I've seen being Brooklyn 99, Trophy Wife and, ugh... Dads.

B99 is the only one of those three I'll be keeping up with, though I'm willing to go back to Trophy Wife after a few more episodes if it gets good press.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manos del Sino
Apr 12, 2004

Original Pony
Soiled Meat

Dantes posted:

Is that common in the US ?

From my experience, as long as you have a credit card they can put a hold on, being under 24 isn't a problem. Without a credit card though, it would be an issue.

Getting a rental car if you're under 25 is even more difficult.

Disclaimer: It's been a while since I was in that age group, times may have changed.

• Locked thread