Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Toast Museum posted:

Aaron Cuschieri, 29 – Chicago, IL
Executive Chef, Slurping Turtle

Oh hell yes, Slurping Turtle is amazing. Early rooting interest for me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
That guy's boyfriend is totally gonna give him poo poo for mentioning his ex first.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Alright, let's just kill this 'playlive' poll thing as quick as possible

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Carrie looks like she could be a third member of Tegan and Sara.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

shadow puppet of a posted:

I don't think I've ever watched a live Bravo feed before, I love the show previews, it all seems like a parody. "The NEW Atlanta Cheating Spouse Drama!" "Formerly Homeless Rich Pastor". I had no idea I lived in this world.

I'm not actually sure anybody lives in the world Bravo wants us to live in

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
WHOOOOOSH

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

NOTinuyasha posted:

Early cut spotted. But as long as he rocks that fedora each and every episode I know who's getting MY Save a Chef vote.

Nice call :eyepop:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I wish Curtis Stone or even Canadian Tom would replace Tom Colicchio full time.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Quickfire elimination tonight, right?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Every time they show Patty she just looks so sad. I'm tired of it.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Travis is absolutely getting set up to go home. At the very least he'll get absolutely humiliated by this challenge.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Wow, Travis tells them to do tomatoes and then isn't even doing them himself. :negative:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Wow, Travis a huge dick.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

jscolon2.0 posted:

The sad part is that suggesting that an Asian person only knows how to cook the food of the country they're actually from is actually progressive for this show, since it involves realizing Asia has multiple countries.

Well, so much for that. Thanks, Shirley.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
"I'll stand behind every dish we put out." and you'll go home for that.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Nobody went "noooo!" when they found out Michael was gone. :allears:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
How freaking good is Nina?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

jscolon2.0 posted:

Paul Qui spotted.

I'd be fine with that, especially since this season doesn't seem to have equivalents of Heather, Sarah, or Lindsay.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Delicious kermit muffins.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
The teams are almost perfectly split up in the order that I like the contestants.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Oh good, Worst Team is the worst. One of these schmitties will finally go home.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
That was a great episode, and the season felt like it was kinda twiddling its thumbs until just now. There are still a couple more hangers-on that need to go, but I'm really looking forward to the insane quality of the second half if they had a hard time deciding on a dish to send home with eleven chefs left.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

TedKoppel posted:

Kinda true, but I'm still not loving anyone either. If any season could use a Carla, this is it.

How can you not love Carrie and her real-life anime eyes :sparkles:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
yes. gently caress JOSIE.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Honestly, I remember liking Josie during S2 and feeling sorry for her since A) she seemed nice in a season full of douchelords and B) she was attacked outside of a bar after it was over. But now it seems like she wasn't around long enough in S2 to show her true obnoxious attitude so it's quite possible she was terrible behind the seasons in S2 and there was no reason to edit that in.

It's not like S2 needed any more villains as it was, Christ.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
:haw: I can cook with mangos in my sleep! :haw:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
God I hate Justin

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Not disappointed to see Sara go, she was in over her head at this point. but I'm so tired of Justin at this point I couldn't help but hope he went ahead of her just to see his head explode.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Anyone got an LCK spoiler for me? Don't feel like watching.

in spoiler bars, of course

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Thanks!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I think John Besh just referred to Brian as "Brendon".

Am I the only one who finds Besh incredibly off-putting?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
NO

season ruined

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
last chance kitchen:

Challenge is incorporating broccoli since Carrie's broccoli a couple eps ago was terrible. She handmade broccoli ravioli, he made salmon and crispy broccoli. Louis wins.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Stephanie reminds me so much of the woman who made the finals in the first Top Chef Desserts (Jennifer? Danielle?). Hilarious, bizarre, and totally self-deprecating. Love 'em both.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I wouldn't expect Nick to give up immunity and I was annoyed they brought it up. That said, I'm really loving tired of his :qq: martyr act, I'm pissed on Stephanie's behalf because her dishes were described as "extraordinary" and "amazing", and I hope he's gone next.

Last Chance Kitchen: Beignet challenge! They have to make one sweet and one savory.
Louis: Persimmon, pine nut, and white chocolate + crab and black garlic.
Stephanie: Cherry, white chocolate, and something I forgot + Andouille and corn.

Louis wins because Stephanie did a yeast one that was a little too dense.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

fishtobaskets posted:

I thought Nick came out of the spat with Carlos looking like a bigger jerk

is this:

nick came out of the 'spat with carlos' looking like a bigger jerk
or
nick came out of the spat with 'carlos looking like a bigger jerk'?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
He was obviously too much of a nice guy to work there.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

jscolon2.0 posted:

Oh boy, another Quickfire for immunity.

is it seriously? Hopefully this shitshow means nobody will win.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I retract hatred for immunity since Shirley is now safe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Yeah, throw darts at the guy after you made poo poo food for him. I hate so many of these people.

• Locked thread