Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Beer_Suitcase posted:

So my kiddo gets these fun lil activity boxes and this one was a printing press. She's decided to make NFTs .(Novas Fancy Things)of her character Buttboy

Spider ButtBoy

Emo Buttboy

Mr Beast ButtBoy

Skibbity ButtBoy

UwU ButtBoy

Shrek ButtBoy

Cat ButtBoy

ButtGirl

Elf ButtBoy

Wednesday ButtGirl

Stinky Officer ButtBoy

I'm going to make 20 prints of each one, she's asking $5 for those and only a $50 reserve on the original to get in on the bidding

I would buy the hell out of Buttboy merch.

I think we found the next billion dollar movie franchise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
Please continue to support buttboy

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

Once the holidays wind down I'll be hitting up the print shop. She's already making a list for the next run. I can also submit suggestions if y'all have any.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
How many slurp juices can you use on a buttboy

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

the holy poopacy posted:

How many slurp juices can you use on a buttboy

No limit but only non-compendium slurp juices are allowed. Anti Rizz spin does get applied to every 2nd slurp juice. It won't stack with any Gyat Glizzies but that won't impact the Stank Rating

Edit: is there an easy and free way to make a store for these?

Beer_Suitcase has a new favorite as of 20:56 on Dec 22, 2023

Shit Fuckasaurus
Oct 14, 2005

i think right angles might be an abomination against nature you guys
Lipstick Apathy
Pretty sure Redbubble is still kind of the default for that.

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

oh naww these wouldnt be reprints like that. Imma get them printed in town have the kiddo sign em and mail em out.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Etsy is the best choice if you want to mail them yourself, these rock like hell. Would make amazing postcards.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Buttboy Garfield. Surprised Jim Davis hasn't tried to market him yet

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

I hate bundays

Dave Syndrome
Jan 11, 2007
Look, Bernard. Bernard, look. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Bernard! Bernard. Bernard. Look, Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard! Look! Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Look, Bernard! Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Bern
Today at dinner, a propos of nothing, my kid asked:

"Mom, why did you marry Dad at the worst possible time?"

My wife and I exchange blank stares and shrugs:
"What do you mean?"

"I heard you married Dad when you were wet! :psyduck: Why would you do that?"

Took us a second to figure out he heard someone online talking about people being wed on the day of their marriage.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important.

:siren:thunderdome winner:siren:

5: Mommy I want to play Dragons and Dungeonmasters.

Me: okay...

5: you be the dragon

Me: sounds right.

5: and *I* have the skateboard.

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben
"Mom, pretend that my butt doesn't stink, or have a bruise on it, and that I'm a Pikachu."

"Maybe there's someone out there stealing a stick right now. Or a computer game. Or a bow tie."

(Mr. Vain by Culture Beat starts playing) "I like this song! It makes me want to make my booty wiggle."

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Well, the kid ain't wrong

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

yep. top 5 booty wiggle song imo

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

ButtBoy NFT (Novas Fancy Things) Prints are now available!

https://novasfancythings.etsy.com

I will be posting the original ButtBoy as well and i think he is gonna be a glossy 8x10 for :tenbux:

and now NovasFunnyThings.com will take you to our etsy page. It was always supossed to be Funnythings not fancythings and i noticed too late and etsy wont let you change it w/o starting all over

Beer_Suitcase has a new favorite as of 00:34 on Jan 27, 2024

Emily Spinach
Oct 21, 2010

:)
It’s 🌿Garland🌿!😯😯😯 No…🙅 I am become😤 😈CHAOS👿! MMMMH😋 GHAAA😫
First thing my toddler said on seeing me this evening when I got home from work while she and my husband were eating dinner: "Mommy tiiiired."

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

a 2 year old saw my dad at the grocery yesterday and was like "Kleo's mom!"

recognized him from when he sometimes picks up my sister's daughter Kleo from childcare, pretty sharp kid that one

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
" have you ever seen poopy pants?"

no son.

this is a complete stunner for me.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

lotta rookie scammers there

also my boomer dad just says "i dont have a computer/telephone/whatever"

btw for some reason ive literally never gotten a scam phone call, and ive had this phone number for at almost 20 years. one time i thought i got one cause someone called and talked about a phone plan so i said not interested and hung up and the guy immediately called back and very quickly said something like "cmon man im not selling, its just we're shutting down the plan youre on" and i said send me the papers and hung up again and blocked the number

they never did send me any papers, but my subscription dropped from iirc 119 to 89 dkk a month so i made out alright on that

Carthag Tuek has a new favorite as of 10:35 on Mar 2, 2024

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
Back when the internet was dial up, we had a second phone line for the computer and my dad had an all-in-one fax/printer/phone hooked up to it, so any calls were 100% wrong numbers or scammers, and my parents gave me cart blanche to go ham on that phone.

When I was 16-ish, I got a call and did something probably very dumb and it was my boss from work “Bob, is that any way to answer the phone?” Turns out he was trying to call my dad for an unrelated need and just called the first listing in the phone book.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Listing your data line is poor form.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Subjunctive posted:

Listing your data line is poor form.

Makes sense for my boomer dad. We were always middle class and he always wanted to look better off than we were. I could see him seeing prestige in “look how rich I am, I can afford two phone lines!”

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

omnibobb posted:

Makes sense for my boomer dad. We were always middle class and he always wanted to look better off than we were. I could see him seeing prestige in “look how rich I am, I can afford two phone lines!”

Also IIRC many local phone companies charged a fee for keeping a line unlisted.

Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

Buzzard, Who Steals From Dead Bodies
isn't it inadvisable to keep scammers on the line nowadays because they want to record you saying "yes" to something, or scrape your voice to make ai of it to fake being you when they call your bank or something

MadDogMike
Apr 9, 2008

Cute but fanged
I still remember being highly amused when one of those fake "we're the IRS send us all your money" calls hit me at my work phone... at H&R Block. It's too bad it was a recording or I'd have had so much fun with that one - "You're with the IRS? Great, I was waiting for you guys to get back to me!". Geez, know your target when trying a scam though, people. Little less amusing when I had angry clients calling in about those calls saying "How could you screw up our return?!!" and I had to inform them the IRS NEVER calls you (hell, they can barely let you call them sometimes).

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

All the pages have been censored except for "heck," and she misread that one.

My brother's 4-year-old daughter doing a "grownup impression":

:j:: I drink coffee EVERY DAY, and fall asleep on the couch, and rock my baby to sleep!

Emily Spinach
Oct 21, 2010

:)
It’s 🌿Garland🌿!😯😯😯 No…🙅 I am become😤 😈CHAOS👿! MMMMH😋 GHAAA😫

Jade Rider posted:

:j:: I drink coffee EVERY DAY, and fall asleep on the couch, and rock my baby to sleep!

Wow, I feel so seen.

Toddler: I want Christmas baby shark again!
Me: Can you say "please can we watch Christmas baby shark again?"
Toddler: OK
Me: Can you please say that?
Toddler: Say that.

Calexio
Jun 12, 2008

Gyoza and beer

Jade Rider posted:

I made it deep into my 30s without regularly drinking coffee but now that I have my own baby, this impression is very accurate.

Speaking of my baby, my grade 5 students got to meet him recently, on our last day together before they graduated elementary school. They were very good about it: all masked up, kept their distance, were calm and quiet for him. They absolutely adored him and kept saying how cute he was, it was very heartwarming for me.

But they did find a way to (unintentionally) stick the elbow in. Towards the end of his short visit, as we were saying goodbye to him and Mrs Calexio, he was getting hungry and suddenly frowned very hard. Their immediate response? "Oh it's Mr Calexio! Baby Mr Calexio! It's Mr Calexio baby!"

Thanks kids!

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
"Toddler Nephew, what do you want to do when you grow up?"

"Eat."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

I made lasagne and posted a picture on facebook. My friend commented this exchange he'd had with his daughter:

quote:

👧 what's that?
👨‍💻 lasagna.
👧 that's the thing me and grandad are making.
👨‍💻 no that's hot cross buns.
👧 no it's lasagna! I know it.
👨‍💻 well it isn't.
👧 it is dad ! Lasagna we are going to make it