Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away
This could be silly, harmless fun. The amount of useless colored plastic in my room right now compels me to watch this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

Your first Gundam model should not be an MG. Get the HG, then decide if you think it's fun, and then move on to MG's later.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

That was silly. This show is silly.

I kind of liked the way the other Build show did the Gundam battles more. An arcade machine that scanned your models seems like something that would exist in the real world, instead of the goofy poo poo this show is doing.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

Fred is on posted:

By the way, this line sounds familiar but I can't quite place it. Any ideas?

I just figured it was a cliche anime line. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a Gundam line, though.

• Locked thread