Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AccountingNightmare
Oct 2, 2006

NOT ENOUGH RED ORBS ARGH
Man the Pokemon TCG brings back some fun memories. I might have to give this a try and see if I can catch up on the ridiculous amount of cards and such.

Dragonatrix posted:

The second one was even better about that. It had Not-Team Rocket attempt to take over the world by kidnapping the card-gym leaders and stealing all of everyone's cards in like the first 3 minutes with a blimp and magical tractor beam. They actually kind of succeeded (they basically managed to take all the good cards and actually kidnapped everyone they set out to), but you still got to keep a starter deck and a few people kept their stuff too so you could actually play.

It was alright, though I don't remember if Imakuni was in it; I never saw him, and much like with the first one I never did finish it even though I eventually got right to the very end. I wanna say that the first one was marginally better, but that might just be nostalgia talking.

Was there ever a fan translation for this? I loved the poo poo out of the first one and was really crushed when the second didn't make it out of Japan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AccountingNightmare
Oct 2, 2006

NOT ENOUGH RED ORBS ARGH

Smash Daisaku posted:

Right here (ISP). I remember using this and having an issue with Bill's Teleporter or some other card with a really long name. I'm not sure if that was fixed or if it still exists.

Thank you! Between that, Pokemon X&Y, and Pokemon TCG Online, I think I'll have a Pokemon month.

• Locked thread