Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo
There's some first-gens in there. Somewhere. My goal is to make an entire deck of first-gens.

My name is ssnakesbandana on this, add me bitches!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo

Haifisch posted:

It's been ages since I've played the TCG, so I'm going through all the AI trainers first.

The one I'm fighting right now just used a 90 HP heal(of which you can only have one in your entire deck) to heal their Pokemon for 10HP.

...I'm getting the feeling that the AI isn't going to help me prepare to fight actual humans. :saddowns:

I was using a blue deck with Lapras in it. Lapras has an attack that can hit benched Pokemon for 20. The AI I was fighting refused to put energy on his active pokemon so I just whittled down his benched Pokemon slowly.

The AI isn't that great but it helps you get the hang out of playing at least. For someone like me, who just collected the cards in middle school and never actually played the game, it's pretty neat. I wouldn't try grinding out everything at once, that'll just drive you nuts.

SolidSnakesBandana fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Sep 30, 2013

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo
No reward for friend matches? Weak

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo

Cryohazard posted:

As someone completely new to this, my god what an awful game. Just awful.

A lot of it is nostalgia, not gonna lie

• Locked thread