Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elblanco
May 26, 2008

DrManiac posted:

It worked for the GB game :colbert:

They really should replace the trainer challenge with a single player game similar tongue gb game. That game was awesome.

E: also add me to the goon list as ZeroxMd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elblanco
May 26, 2008

Raitzeno posted:

So those 4 codes that used to give the Power Relay deck now give the Rallying Cry deck instead. Except that anyone who redeemed all 4 for Power Relay decks can now redeem all four AGAIN for four Rallying Cry decks. Awesome.

Don't leave us hanging, what's in the rallying cry deck?

Elblanco
May 26, 2008

Yoya posted:

First pack I opened had shiny Charizard :pcgaming:

I pulled a full art raikou ex last night!

From one of the free untradeable packs...

Elblanco
May 26, 2008
If possible I'd also like to get in on a theme deck or tin. Email me at busterblader96 at gmail dot com

Elblanco
May 26, 2008
So I redownloaded this as I haven't played in a while, but every time I try and start Te game, my screen goes all weird and flashy and nothing happens. Anyone know of a way to fix this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elblanco
May 26, 2008

SuperSpiff posted:

Are you playing on OSX? Try mousing over the upper left side and changing to Windowed mode.

No, I'm running windows xp, I'll see if I can get windowed mode to work that way though.

• Locked thread