Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
buddychrist10
Nov 4, 2009

Obtuse.....even hokey.

Forer posted:

The grass deck comes with the bouffalant, as in

Use this, This is one of the best cards I think in the grass deck for how much work it takes to use. It's flat out a wham bam you're dead instantly dropped even able to be obtained on the first turn, put out a little useless duder to grab some energy on him and just sweep.

That's how I did it with green at least.

I did the same thing. If I get that card early it's game over for the AI. In as DukeSilver8 by the way.

buddychrist10 fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Oct 1, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buddychrist10
Nov 4, 2009

Obtuse.....even hokey.
Are players not keeping any pokemon on their bench a common occurence? I just haymakered the poo poo out of two players who I played online with a deck made from only the 4 basic decks because they only had one pokemon on the field. Granted, the first guy might have not had a second pokemon in his hand. He had some Eeevulition deck it looked like and I got really lucky by building up a Serperior by like turn 4. I know the second guy had a Basculin in his hand though, and Boufullant was able to finish off his Beartic when I hit the cointoss to wake up from sleep.

• Locked thread