Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Do you like superheroes? Check out my CYOA Mutants: Uprising

How about weird historical fiction? Try Vampires of the Caribbean

Peter Pan caught me by surprise. I like that he's so cherubic and evil. It's perfect! Henry being the *yawn* True Believer is kind of silly, but the whole show is silly, and Henry really has been a true believer for the entire series. :shrug:

The Shadow still creeps me out, and I like the Lost Boy who talks. :D

Once Upon a Time in Wonderland looks really good! John Lithgow is voicing the White Rabbit! How can you not like that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

WarLocke posted:

I've got to catch up, but did they ever go anywhere with the "Oh no now that the curse is broken what if people start coming to Storybrook?" plot line thing?

Yes.

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Peter Pan is employing psychological warfare - I like it. Emma being a lost girl is a nice touch, and I wonder if Henry really is going to turn against her?

OUAT in Wonderland looks really good. I kind of love that the Warden from Alcatraz is head of Alice's asylum.

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

rare bird posted:

Tinkerbell pops up in the next episode, "Quite A Common Fairy".

"In their continuing quest to find Peter Pan's hideout and save Henry, Hook suggests tracking down Tinker Bell in the hope that she will lead them straight to his camp. Pan reveals to Henry why he has brought him to Neverland and in the Enchanted Forest, Neal has a plan that could transport him to Emma, but it would involve using one of Robin Hood's most precious possessions. Meanwhile, in the Fairy Tale Land that was, Tinker Bell offers to help Regina improve her life."

A hint to Regina's new love interest will be revealed in 3x03, with many people backing the theory that it's Robin Hood
. Ugh.

Pretty sure all of that is a spoiler for next week, dude.

• Locked thread