Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

The scene on the ship where they sail into the storm was pretty amazing. It was supposed to be pouring rain, but it felt like a glamour photo-shoot. Everyone was doing sexy action poses and the rain and lighting was just enough to set the mood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Regina's dress is gorgeous!

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

I'm impressed, I wasn't expecting a lesbian character.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

I guess it really is just the Charming family that is dragging this show down.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

I made the mistake of watching this show with a couple of friends who had never seen it before. They won't stop making fun of Kid Rumple's accent.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

It's great that the Blue Fairy was standing in the way of Tinkerbell's progress, and then she was killed off that same episode

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Oh, is this tonight? I didn't expect it back so soon.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

"He smells like forest!"

I hope the Storybrooke stuff is just an elaborate ruse. It would be better for everyone if they just stick to the fairytale worlds.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Selena hopping onto a broom and flying off was pretty funny. Also the way Regina lit up about destroying someone.

I'm excited for this season.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Maybe it's puberty hitting.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

So is he really dead?

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Hook's outfit looks unfit for the winter weather Storybrooke.

I hope we avoid any more drama with Regina's love life and just have it be an immediate success. There's already a convoluted love story with Emma/Hook/Neal/flying monkey. The flirting in the cabin came on really strong and I wanted her to just lock lips with Robin Hood once she saw the tattoo.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

nelson posted:

Didn't Rumple and Cora have some kind of relationship? Maybe he's the father of the wicked witch.

I thought Rumple and Cora had a relationship right before Cora became queen and had Regina. Regina would the more likely candidate of being Rumple's daughter. Plus it makes everything even more incestuous.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Regina and Zelena should just have a dress competition. It's what we all want.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Princess Eva ruined Cora's marriage out of pettiness. She was also the one who humiliated Cora at court in another kingdom.

If Cora was almost married to Prince Leopold, wouldn't he have recognized her years later when he agreed to marry Regina?

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

gently caress this show for making GBS threads all over Regina's second chance at happiness. Stop toying with my emotions!

I guess I should go watch Frozen now.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

You don't think Robin Hood is going to get caught up on the fact that Regina was the reason Marion was taken from her family in the first place? That seems like something you don't just forgive.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

It's not really about what the character deserves though. I'm tired of watching Regina suffer. The show doesn't treat her as the villain, but she is the go-to character for misery. This wasn't even hinted at during the season, just dropped in our laps as a finale plot twist.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

I suppose I wouldn't mind Robin Hood ending up not actually being Regina's true love if it meant more hot men on the show. Because that's what's missing.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

He doesn't do it for me. But on that note, should the people who didn't watch Wonderland bother going through it?

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

This show needs a new permanent villain. We can't keep treading water with Rumple and Regina.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Wasn't Sidney locked up a while back? Before Regina even thought to play nice? I figure everyone just forgot about him.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

fork bomb posted:

My first thought as well.

I really like the relationship that Henry has with Regina now. I think they've done a good job getting Henry over the awkward little-kid-to-adolescent hump.

Regina was trying real hard to be the "cool mom" this episode.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

I was hoping for Hook to get a little frisky. Like pinch Emma's butt. What's the point of an evil hand if you're not going to have fun with it?

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Hook was already a semi-father-figure to Neil. So his relationship with Emma is a little odd if you think about it.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Just shut up and kiss her!

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Man, I did not see that coming.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

I'm excited for the rest of the season! I did not expect any of that to happen. I also completely forgot there was a curse around the town lines.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Cruella has some serious halitosis.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Fru Fru posted:

Also, there is trusting and then there's dumb....why would you let them keep the scroll?

The Charmings should have taken the scroll back and made Cruella and Ursula improvise. I was hoping for a hand floating in thin air for Rumple to grab onto.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Bunnita posted:

They could make a case that everything was cured after she went across and wouldn't come back when she did. The problem was the easily negated curse that said if you left you couldn't ever come back.

Rumple and the others regain their magic when they enter Storybrooke. That wouldn't be the case if "curing" magic by crossing the line was permanent.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Where's your lie-detector super powers now?

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

"Prove to us you're evil. Take a shot!"

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

JawnV6 posted:

I thought whisking herself away and leaving the other witches to die on the tracks would have been a much more elegant solution to the challenge.

She doesn't have a death wish! She can't be evil!

I know this is a stretch, but what if the dagger was duped? After Regina freed the fairies from the hat, I distinctly remember her looking intensely at the dagger. Shouldn't the woman with the best handle on magic be entrusted with a dagger of incredible evil potential? Belle is hardly qualified, she can't even recognize the real thing from a fake. So Regina plays the long con, let's Rumple and Witch co. solve the mystery of the Author, then secures a win for the good guys by taking control of Rumple and forcing the Witch Trio to back down without incident.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

A teenage girl singing in a tavern full of dirty old pirates makes me uncomfortable.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Hook is the hottest. Also with all these women running around, we need more hot guys to balance the show out.

A part of me hopes Ursula is gone for good. I like her character but she just got her heart's desire and that contradicts the idea that villains don't get happy endings. If she does come back, I hope it's as a supporting good guy role.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

All very attractive. And I do appreciate August being an adult again. But it's not enough.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

I didn't realize Graham was the 50 Shades guy. Clearly he was into how domme Regina is.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

I'm tired of Snow's need to meddle. Doesn't she realize she's not the hero anymore?

"The wooden man-child, how was he?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

It's sad that Cruella/Ursula were banished because they were trying to help out their friend and Maleficent is pissed off because the "heroes" kidnapped her baby and ditched it in another world. The true villains are Rumple and the Charmings.

• Locked thread