Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
effervescible
Jun 29, 2012

i will eat your soul

Irish Joe posted:

Jesus, Charming, can you go one season without getting yourself mortally wounded? I know he's this show's damsel-in-distress, but he has never done anything remotely helpful in three seasons and I can't help but think everybody would be better off if they just left him at home.

That's actually one of my favorite things about him. I love that he's an adorable, incredibly earnest dude in distress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

effervescible
Jun 29, 2012

i will eat your soul
I can't wait for the new episode. I got busy and behind on episodes after the season 3 premiere, and only got around to marathoning the first half of this season a few weeks ago. Holy cats, I enjoyed it so much more than the back half of season 2. The show is still cheesy and goofy but in a fun as hell way. :woop: They really improved on the stuff that was dragging it down for me before.

effervescible
Jun 29, 2012

i will eat your soul
I'm guessing the curse-kiss only works on Emma since Hook invoked her name, but it would have been hilarious if Hook kissed Zelena and solved all their problems.

effervescible
Jun 29, 2012

i will eat your soul
Josh Dallas, what is that horrible thing they put on your head?

effervescible
Jun 29, 2012

i will eat your soul

Bunnita posted:

So if it's that easy to bring people back in, why isn't Robin Hood etc back? Did they just not think of it until that one moment?

If Marian is conveniently disposed of somehow, they probably will bring him back that way. The biggest issue in that scenario was that Marian couldn't stay in Storybrooke without straight-up dying, and it would be really cruel to cast her out into the modern world alone.

effervescible
Jun 29, 2012

i will eat your soul

Silent Linguist posted:

Maybe it was a spectral train that one of the witches conjured. Either that, or Cruella has a very exact knowledge of the Storybrooke train schedule.

And hey, aren't Belle and Rumple still technically married?

Depends. Does Archie have a real license to perform weddings? Though considering that Storybrooke doesn't seem beholden to any laws other than its own, Regina could probably declare them divorced.

effervescible
Jun 29, 2012

i will eat your soul

Troposphere posted:

The Pinocchio nose torture scene was amazing

I wish they had left him with the giant nose. Can you imagine the other characters reacting to it? Wondering if they should mention it, trying NOT to mention it, just getting really weirded out...

effervescible
Jun 29, 2012

i will eat your soul
Yeah, not being able to get the actors just makes using the characters in other media make more sense. And then if they're able to get the actor later after all, hey, maybe there will be extra interest.

effervescible
Jun 29, 2012

i will eat your soul
Well that's not how I expected the season to end. :aaa:

effervescible
Jun 29, 2012

i will eat your soul
That was utterly bonkers and cheesy as hell. I loved it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

effervescible
Jun 29, 2012

i will eat your soul
I liked how they went from the big team moment of resolving to fix Emma's darkness problem only to cut directly to NOPE, they failed and now it's really bad. I didn't see it coming (probably should have, but I wasn't thinking about the flashback structure) and I can't wait to see Emma villain it up, hopefully for a good long while.

• Locked thread