Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

The time travel spell reactivated, combined with the spooky cloud effect of a relocation curse -- they're going somewhere long, long ago, perhaps to a galaxy far, far away :wookie:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Pan Dulce posted:

Cruella's "Happy Ending" was to be able to murder again. :stonklol:

Look at the manic glee in Victoria Smurfit's eyes. This show is like a big scoop of bubblegum ice cream at the end of the week's TV meal.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Killing only blackens your heart if you make a dopey "now I've gone full retard evil" look at the camera afterward.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

At this point I'm pretty sure the only way Belle is gonna stop being made a fool of by Rumple is if she straight up kills him with the dagger. You wanna get angsty, show? Come on, let's get angsty.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Did anyone else laugh when Killian got resurrected from scratch and still had his hook? Benevolent Christian-like god my rear end!

McSpanky fucked around with this message at 19:02 on May 11, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

And Leia is a Disney Princess :j:

• Locked thread