Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Urby
May 31, 2011

MADE IN MEXICO
So I've been playing with the mobile anti-air and creating a no fly zone, because holy crap it's fun to watch people crash and burn. Anyway I've unlocked all the missiles and was wondering what Active radar missiles do. When I try and shoot them at aircraft, the drat things seem to act like dumb fires and just buzz off to who knows where. :iiam:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Urby
May 31, 2011

MADE IN MEXICO

ReinertMedBeinet posted:

While we are waiting for Battlelog, enjoy this 15 second summary of Battlefield 4:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Kaw3kj_ZGU

Wow, dodgy hit reg, sound bug and a crash all within fifteen second. I'm actually really impressed.

Urby
May 31, 2011

MADE IN MEXICO

pylb posted:

I was wondering what people were talking about with dodgy hit reg, and after watching the video all I can say is that I haven't experienced it at all.

Want to post up your system specs?

Because I've always been a victim of such terrible hit registration.

Urby
May 31, 2011

MADE IN MEXICO
Why is the emblem maker eating up as much time as I've actually played? Now I can live my Metal gear fantasies.

Urby
May 31, 2011

MADE IN MEXICO
I'm bad at making videos... but battlefield is always more fun when you aren't playing seriously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzynpWXvaMs

Urby
May 31, 2011

MADE IN MEXICO
Wait, I've been using the UCAV religiously... what is this talk about airburst mode, it has a different mode?

Urby
May 31, 2011

MADE IN MEXICO
Oh wow.. I had no idea... what is the best way to get 3 bombing raid ribbons.. pubbies hog the bomber and I'm bad at using it.

Urby
May 31, 2011

MADE IN MEXICO
Help... I've been struck down with the Ucav fever! Also with the mystery thing.. maybe the commander has to cruise missile that spot shown?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Urby
May 31, 2011

MADE IN MEXICO

SwitchbladeKult posted:

Add me. I want to get in on some squad SOFLAM shenanigans. Origin ID: SwitchbladeKult

Wait... maybe I've been away from BF4 for a little while.. but is there something neat and useful about the SOFLAM that I don't know?

• Locked thread