Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pb and Jellyfish
Oct 30, 2011
So what the hell do I buy if I want to play BF4 and all of it's expansions? My simple monkey brain cannot differentiate between the many versions. Note that I do not care about like XP boosts and free hats and poo poo, just the game conent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pb and Jellyfish
Oct 30, 2011

Lazyfire posted:

You buy the Battlefield 4 Premium Edition.

Do not buy Battlefield 4 Digital Deluxe

Do not buy Battlefield 4 Premium Membership

Battlefield 4 Premium Edition has the game and all the DLC.

Groovy, thanks. Does it ever go on sale?

Pb and Jellyfish
Oct 30, 2011
So I've been playing BF4 on gametime this week, and am I crazy/alone for liking it way less than BF3? I'm not sure that I can even articulate why exactly, the game just doesn't feel as good, and I think the maps are worse as well. Like, all of the new guns and vehicles and poo poo are cool, the destruction is better (but still seems inferior to Bad Company 2, my favourite battlefield game), and the graphics are nice and stuff, but I found myself just slogging through and not enjoying it, then played some BF3 and had a great time. I am glad this option existed so I didn't just buy it though.

• Locked thread